• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD NEW PRICE As of 22 FEB 2024: Trijicon ACOG 4x32 BAC USMC RCO scope - Like New/Never Used

AI Shooter

Lance Commandant
Supporter
Minuteman
Apr 17, 2014
North Carolina
Up for sale is a Trijicon ACOG 4x32 BAC USMC RCO scope - Like New/Never Used. This is an awesome optic and I'm only selling because I have several and do not need this one. I have had this optic for about a year and do not know its date of manufacture. I sent it back to Trijicon in September 2023 and they completed a full servicing of it to include refreshing the tritium inside.

The usual retail cost of this scope is $1500.

NEW PRICE As of 22 FEB 2024: $750 shipped to your door; insurance will be the responsibility of the buyer.

PayPal Friends & Family is preferred for payment to avoid fees on my end. If you want to use traditional PayPal, you'll have to cover all transaction fees (+3%). I’ll also accept cash during a face-to-face deal if you live near Raleigh, NC.

Feel free to PM me with any questions/requests for additional photos you might have.

Thanks for checking out my listing and have a good one! S/F!

Attachments

• TA31-D-100581_RED_HORSESHOE.jpg
    TA31-D-100581_RED_HORSESHOE.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 218
  • IMG_2145.jpg
    IMG_2145.jpg
    438.8 KB · Views: 220
Last edited: