• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Nightforce NXS 3.5-15x50 F1 C356 LV.5 1300$

aka_Aquaman

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Mar 13, 2018
Dawsonville, GA
Im selling my nightforce nxs. Its in great condition, comes with original box and paperwork. Asking 1300$
Please let me know if you have any questions.

20191125_131001.jpg
20191125_130913.jpg
20191125_131103.jpg

Reactions: jb41291 and jcam
Im selling my nightforce nxs. Its in great condition, comes with original box and paperwork. Asking 1300$
Please let me know if you have any questions.

View attachment 7192034View attachment 7192035View attachment 7192036
Hello

I know that this scope has been sold, I just missed it by a day.

One question for you....When you cranked up the magnification all the way to 15X.....was the entire reticle
still fully visible?

In some FFP scopes, when the mag is cranked up to max, you lose the lower part of the reticle.

Many thanks
Bill

I'll take it

--ETA Payment Sent--
Hello Phylodog...you beat me to this scope..

I dont know if you have your hands on it yet, but have a question for you....When you crank up the magnification all the way to 15X.....is the entire reticle still fully visible?

In some FFP scopes, when the mag is cranked up to max, you lose the lower part of the reticle.

Many thanks
Bill

Hello

I know that this scope has been sold, I just missed it by a day.

One question for you....When you cranked up the magnification all the way to 15X.....was the entire reticle
still fully visible?

Many thanks
Bill
You can see the entire reticle at 15x