• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Rifle Scopes nightforce.ultralite.unimount

LRDD

Minuteman
Nov 5, 2007
Freeort Florida
Any of you guys running one of the on your. 308 AR? I need a good 20 MOA base for my new. 308 and have had good luck with my bolt guns with nightforce rings. Any issued I need to know about?

Yes. I have a NF ultralite A221 1.5" Height - 20 MOA - 30mm unimount on my AR10, squeezing a NF 2.5-10×42 NXS compact with the MIL-R. Love them both.

No issues, just make sure you figure your height correctly. Many folks don't like the higher mounts without a PRS stock to compensate. Your face will decide what height you need (if your scope has a smaller bell) so can't help much there, but me personally I prefer the 1.125" mount. My cheek bones are a little higher than some though.