• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

No Longer For Sale - Decided To Keep '14 Accuracy International AT

Cheap if buyer doesn't need the tbac mount let me know. These guns are phenomenal.

So im not real up on AI rifles. Does this have the quick change barrel setup? Badass rifle and good luck with sale. Wish i had the cash!

I’d be in for the rail plates if you want to separate.

It would make all of my dreams come true if someone picked this up! #voteforpedro

Last edited:
Reactions: kRcu
Wow, I'm surprised this is still for sale. I've got an AT that shoots wonderfully. Had a couple other barrels made for it that shoot great too.

Good luck with the sale.

Reactions: Skimafia
This is one of the nicest AT's I've seen.
I hope you sell it very soon!!!!
I have a AXMC SA, AXMC LA, & a AX50.
If my AX 50 sells, I'm buying a AW50 & an AT SA.
If it's still here then, I'm going to grab it.

Reactions: Skimafia
That's a stellar collection! If you want to trade straight across for the 50, just let me know!
All joking aside, just let me know! I'm surprised it's still here. I've not seen one listed this cheap ever. Unless it had no barrel.

There’s a few places selling them new with the small firing pin for $4350. No side brackets or muzzle brake.

I don’t understand how this is still here.
Because I’m moving in two months and it would just sit in storage for 3-4 years so I can’t justify buying it but it hurts to let it just sit like this in the PX :(

Last call. If you're on the fence about picking this up, now's the time! If it doesnt sell in the next couple days I'm just going to keep it