• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

No longer processing brass. Thanks.

dddoo7

Minuteman
Apr 18, 2011
Memphis, TN
This is quality 223/5.56 brass that has been converted and fully processed and is ready to load.

This brass is decapped, swaged, sized, trimmed, stainless steel tumbled, and annealed.

sizing, trimming and swaging is done on a 1050. annealing is done on a bench source.

cases are periodically checked with a wilson gauge, sheridan gauge, and a primer pocked swage gauge.

I use these for my 300 blackout and I don't even have a sizing die in the first station when loading. These are ready to prime, charge and seat a bullet.

500 pieces mixed headstamp is $70.00 (shipping included)
1000 mixed pieces mixed headstamp is $137.00 (shipping included)
500 LC Headstamp $85.00 (shipping included)
1000 LC Headstamp $167.00 (shipping included)

I will also convert, decap, size, swage, and trim your 223/5.56 brass to 300 blackout for $0.04 each plus shipping (add $0.02 for tumbling and $0.02 for annealing if so desired)
Decapping, sizing, swaging, and trimming on .223/5.56 brass is $0.03 each plus shipping (add $0.02 for tumbling and $0.02 for annealing if so desired)

I package this brass well and am confident that it will arrive to you safely.

If you want more pieces or fewer pieces let me know and I will get you a price.

I can also process most other calibers for $0.15 each. (Sizing, swaging if necessary, tumbling, trim on giuard, and anneal). send me a pm to see if I have the tooling for your caliber.

1BA5Ctn.jpg

I will answer the fastest if you email me
[email protected]

IF YOU USE PAYPAL...PLEASE DO NOT MENTION WHAT YOU ARE BUYING

Attachments

• brass.jpg
    brass.jpg
    123.1 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:
Received my brass today great quality at a better price. seller is a good guy to deal with, excellent communication extremely fast shipping

Wow. Lots of orders this week. I have finally caught up. Everything that has been paid for has shipped. Thanks for the orders guys.

I currently have 500 LC ready to ship. I can have more ready in the next few days. Let me know what you need.