• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Firearms Norinco 84S New In Box 5.56

AXEFORCE6

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Oct 25, 2021
Tn
84s 1.jpg
84s 2.jpg
84s 3.jpg
84s.jpg

This is a Norinco 84S 5.56 in original box unfired. It comes with three very hard to find magazines that are valued around $200 a piece. The original manual is in the box, along with the original sling, bayonet, and lube bottle. All tools are in the buttstock as well. You won't find a nicer more complete rifle.

$2600 shipped from my FFL to yours. I have paypal, venmo, zelle, money order or a cleared check works for payment.

View attachment 8391585View attachment 8391586View attachment 8391587View attachment 8391588

This is a Norinco 84S 5.56 in original box unfired. It comes with three very hard to find magazines that are valued around $200 a piece. The original manual is in the box, along with the original sling, bayonet, and lube bottle. All tools are in the buttstock as well. You won't find a nicer more complete rifle.

$2600 shipped from my FFL to yours. I have paypal, venmo, zelle, money order or a cleared check works for payment.

Are you the original owner? Do you have pics of the other side with the ejection port?

Reactions: AXEFORCE6
Are you the original owner? Do you have pics of the other side with the ejection port?
I’ll get more pictures when I get home.

Orig owner was a navy helicopter pilot who passed away. His grandson (who i bought it from) inherited it. He kept it a few years and sold it to me. I don’t know their names as it’s been 10+ years ago.