• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Norma Golden Target Match 6.5CM 143gr

1714762138105.jpeg

Forgot to post these as well, weighed the factory charge. H4350 maybe?

Attachments

• IMG_4208.jpeg
    IMG_4208.jpeg
    516.8 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_4209.jpeg
    IMG_4209.jpeg
    445.5 KB · Views: 13
Same ammunition from Norma, Tikka TAC A1 (24" factory barrel) rifle, I fired 40 shots and measured 2611.5 fps average velocity and 15.41 fps SD.
5 shots still seem too few to have a conclusion as close as possible to the truth, and always with a small number of shots I had a lower SD than the real one. That's why when I want to have a real conclusion I use somewhere around 20 sample size shots

I'll pull a few apart and see what I have. Shoots really well in one of my barrels but the ES and SD over 20-30shots gets too high. I will say if you cull 3-4 shots it's respectable for factory ammo. Problem is you don't know which rounds it will be.