• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

SOLD Noveske N4 DMR 5.56mm Match ( Package Deal or just the Rifle.) ***Last Chance---New Pics Added ***

338LM_Sniper

Supporter
Minuteman
  • Noveske 5.56mm DMR Rifle with Stainless 20" Polygonal Match Barrel with Mod-O chamber. Low round count and an absolute Tack Driver. Comes as a Turn Key package Deal with Spuhr Cantilever scope mount, NightForce NXS 5.5-22x56mm MOAR-T reticle scope with ZS and HS turrets, Harris Swivel Bipod, and AAC 51T Suppressor Brake. Comes with upgraded Geiselle SD-E Trigger and Magpul PRS Stock. This rifle shoots bug holes with Hornady 60 grain TAP Urban ammo.

Over $4800 invested.

Will sell for $4000 Shipped.

$2200 Shipped for everything minus the Scope and Spuhr mount. (This offer ends at 10pm tonight)

)))))SOLD(((((

Noveske Right.jpg
    Noveske Left.jpg
    Noveske Markings.png
    Noveske Handguard.jpg
    Noveske Barrel.jpg

Last edited:
    Only selling this Beauty because a local guy here in Michigan has a 50 BMG that I want and he will sell it out of State if he doesn't have the cash by tomorrow night.

I will keep this if it doesn't sell by Sunday Night.

Don't miss out here.

Call his bluff. 50bmg’s aren’t moving that quick right now! 🤣

That is one bad ass rifle

Did a couple 5 shot groups while I was zeroing it in. It was shooting 1/4" groups at 100 yards and I did not keep the targets. I took this with me Deer hunting and was easily making head shots at 300 and 400 yards. And that was with Hornady 60 grain TAP Urban ammunition. Imagine how this thing would shoot with actual Match ammo.

Trust me, this Noveske is a Laser.

Clock is ticking..... Need this sold by tonight or I will just keep it..

I can sell just the Rifle alone for $2200 Shipped. Everything minus the Scope and Spuhr Mount. This way you can pick the Optic and Mount that you prefer.

Last edited:
    Smoking deal, IMO. You're probably gonna be happy this didn't/doesn't sell in a few months.