• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Nuclear Exploit Kit Download 4?

supratt96

Sergeant
Minuteman
Dec 22, 2010
New Jersey, USA
Over the last few days, every time I pull up the Hide website, I get a warning from my security software that it blocked an intrusion attempt called "Nuclear Exploit Kit Download 4". It appears to be some sort of malware that can be implanted into a website so the website ends up hosting it (without the website administrators knowledge) and infecting computers that log onto the site. My security software says it is a "high security risk".

Has anyone else seen this or know what it is?

I'll get a 4 notification then a 5 notification when I open the site. Nothing today though.

I believe LL said this had to do with someone linking their avatar to (bad/malicious) website. Hence the request to notify him when this happens.

One thing everyone should remember is that there is no such thing as anonymity on the Internet.

I see it every I log in to the site. Notified LL a few days ago. My Norton software blocks it thankfully.

It could be another hot link the site is clean, but Google was flagging it and pointing to an avatar, it could be another image or something else, but it is not the site.

I had the guys on Friday scour it, that is when the alerts started rolling in and Google blocked it. They scanned the place and google even says it's not us but a link.

I am gonna turn off Hot Linking or at least permanently ban anyone who does this crap from site they are not sure of ...