• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Official "Testicular Cancer" Thread- Warning- Graphic Images

Milf Dots

Milf Hunter Extraordinaire
Supporter
Minuteman
Oct 21, 2019
1716348708556.png

1716348766604.png

1716348930371.png

Testicular cancer? Lmao ur ghey. (And women are silent.)

Breast cancer? Millions of broads marching, pink everything, grifters setup openly to take your "donations to the fight." Male athletes wear pink cleats. For an entire month.

Whether it's our bloodstream, brain, or lungs, microscopic fragments of plastic seem to turn up every time scientists scour a new corner of the human body.
The male reproductive organs are no exception.
New research published this month finds microplastics can build up in the testicles of humans and dogs — raising more questions about the potential health impacts of these particles.

Dude on the right look gansta tho

Look at muh nut mutha fucka
Yeah it looks like a hornet’s nest. I swear I’ve seen this photo before. Doubt it was one of my old guinness books. Maybe it was ripleys.

Buy yeah these mofos gots elephantitus of the nuts 🥜 all the white girls would be trying to find the C in the BB