• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Official Zero Compromise Optic News & Updates

Anyone recommend a mag lever? I tried running w/o one for awhile now but I think it would be helpful.

I'm running a mkm lever as well. I like it better than not having it but it's bigger than I'd prefer. I'd much rather have a switch view one but I don't believe they make one for a Zco.

Reactions: Jefe's Dope
I'm a fan of MKM but the lever is too bulky for my tastes. Maybe I'll give it try to see for myself.

I'm a fan of MKM but the lever is too bulky for my tastes. Maybe I'll give it try to see for myself.
Agreed, I don't like the bulk either. I bought a couple of the parallax wheels for my Razor LHTs that are stiff . I ground the knobs to half the size because they sooooo big. Probably going to do the same with the mag lever just above the cross bolt.

I have to agree the thing is a monster on a couple of my scopes I have just skipped it. I know they come with a “built in” lever but it is too easy to run over it.

@Tyler Kemp could maybe make a slimline version for the zco?
We are working on a Rev 5 lever that is smaller and also modular. It'll be neat. We have also done plenty of "slim" levers and can easily accommodate if someone emails a request. To update the site is a massive undertaking because of our number of models, so I don't plan on doing that until the Rev 5 is released.

Reactions: Simonsza1
We are working on a Rev 5 lever that is smaller and also modular. It'll be neat. We have also done plenty of "slim" levers and can easily accommodate if someone emails a request. To update the site is a massive undertaking because of our number of models, so I don't plan on doing that until the Rev 5 is released.
Looking forward to spending more money :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Simonsza1