• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Official Zero Compromise Optic News & Updates

Surprised guys aren't talking about the 8-40 zco that's been mentioned a few times in different threads today and ZCO has up on their site. Interesting to see what guys think of the new offering.

Screenshot_20220103-153729_Drive.jpg

Last edited:
Surprised guys aren't talking about the 8-40 zco that's been mentioned a few times in different threads today and ZCO has up on their site. Interesting to see what guys think of the new offering.

View attachment 7776083

Not my style of shooting, but I love that they're expanding their line.

Can't wait wait for a ZCO lite to come out. I'll be all over those.

New mount and accessories look great too...going to be nice to get a look at them in a couple weeks!
Screenshot_20220104-073208_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: MOUNTIC
Not my style of shooting, but I love that they're expanding their line.

Can't wait wait for a ZCO lite to come out. I'll be all over those.
Agree. A lighter hunter is what I would be all over.

I bet a lot of 7-35 ATACR guys will be heavily considering the new 840 and the new razor 6-36. Nice to have options.

Ahh got it. Yea, no rush. I'm building a similar build for NRL Hunter. My calculations put me at 15 lbs with triple pull. Yours looks great!

I've got a triple pull. Which scope and rings do you want to use? And I'm assuming a regular M5 DBM? I can throw something all together for you to get weights. Also, you going suppressed or braked?

zco.png

Is the bubble level fixed, or can it be moved to a different position? (i.e., Instead of being in the front and swinging right, can I move it to the rear and swinging left?)

So I made a trade with a guy for his ZCO527. After he figured out his wife threw away the box and such..... I like having all my scope boxes and paperwork, ect... so I talked with the guys at zco, and asked if they'd send me a box and everything that comes with a new zco. I sent em a check for $20.00 as requested and they sent me the following:

New box
New manual
New neprean cover
New bikini cover
New Allen tool thingy and cleaning cloth

And they sent me a ZCO hat. (Which is a really good hat, sits flat and doesn't stick up at the front and is comfortable to wear, and I'm normally not much of a hat guy but I love this hat).

I thought it was pretty cool and worth mentioning....

So I made a trade with a guy for his ZCO527. After he figured out his wife threw away the box and such..... I like having all my scope boxes and paperwork, ect... so I talked with the guys at zco, and asked if they'd send me a box and everything that comes with a new zco. I sent em a check for $20.00 as requested and they sent me the following:

New box
New manual
New neprean cover
New bikini cover

And they sent me a ZCO hat. (Which is a really good hat, sits flat and doesn't stick up at the front and is comfortable to wear, and I'm normally not much of a hat guy but I love this hat).

Exactly.
I’m still bent over Bushnell charging $30 for a GD aluminum throw knob replacement on a DMR3 🤣🤣🤣

They didn't even give me a sticker... Yet alone a HAT!!? That's awesome

New box
New manual
New neprean cover
New bikini cover