• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Oh how his dad must, be proud...

Re: Oh how his dad must, be proud...

line them up and shoot them all. really, ill volunteer to be on the squad

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: AXEMAN</div><div class="ubbcode-body">line them up and shoot them all. really, ill volunteer to be on the squad </div></div>

Amen, brother.

Rick

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: AXEMAN</div><div class="ubbcode-body">line them up and shoot them all. really, ill volunteer to be on the squad </div></div>

I have to disagree.
I have 2 daughters. One is 9 and the other 10.
A gun is too damn quick. This calls for knife work. I swear I would hunt them down and skin them alive. Slowly.

Jim

i am a father, i have a son and a daughter. if anything like this happened to either of them, they wouldnt have to worry about being arrested. thats all i have to say about that.

Honestly, I cant think of a fitting way to deal with this. Anything that comes to mind just to good for this scum.

Hopefully they all get sent to prison where they won't spend very long, before leaving....on a slab! Let's not forget the girl that lured her there either....she should meet a similar fate!!

A slow, hard death is what these creeps need, and then the vid put on youtube as a warning to other sickos contemplating anything similar. I have two girls, and if this happened to either of them, the police would be the creeps' best friends, assuming the cops could get to them first. Dying in prison would be a LOT easier than getting out with me waiting for them.
mad.gif

I pray for the victim's family and that these scum will find an ending to their lives they truly deserve.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jcfd2201</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hopefully they all get sent to prison where they won't spend very long, before leaving....on a slab! Let's not forget the girl that lured her there either....she should meet a similar fate!! </div></div>

I say just inform the other inmates to what they did. Ironically prison inmates don't take kindly to those that prey on children. Once informed the natural course of events will take care of themselves.

Flyingbullseye

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Roadwild17</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Honestly, I cant think of a fitting way to deal with this. Anything that comes to mind just to good for this scum. </div></div>

I can.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Flyingbullseye</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jcfd2201</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hopefully they all get sent to prison where they won't spend very long, before leaving....on a slab! Let's not forget the girl that lured her there either....she should meet a similar fate!! </div></div>

I say just inform the other inmates to what they did. Ironically prison inmates don't take kindly to those that prey on children. Once informed the natural course of events will take care of themselves.

Flyingbullseye </div></div>

That's true but the bad part is most of these lowlifes PC (protective custody) up and never see general population just for that reason.

Yep, it's kinda funny how cons know how to deal with rapist and cho-mo's (child molesters) better than our justice system does.

They certainly took care of Jeffrey Dahmer in an appropriate manner.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pepperbelly</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: AXEMAN</div><div class="ubbcode-body">line them up and shoot them all. really, ill volunteer to be on the squad </div></div>

I have to disagree.
I have 2 daughters. One is 9 and the other 10.
A gun is too damn quick. This calls for knife work. I swear I would hunt them down and skin them alive. Slowly.

Jim </div></div>

i said shoot, not execute. a 10/22, a brick of stingers, and start with the feet. or the nuts. meh, you will have plenty of time to pick your targets

So glad that I'm not the only one who thinks like you guys! How can a person even think of doing something like that to a little girl???? Makes me pissed off...and really whats wrong with street justice?

Besides the victim, the hardest job that anyone will do will be arresting these pukes, then the correctional officers that have to protect the perpetrators. As a CO, I have to deal with a lot of people that rape/murder/sell drugs to children, and all kinds of other crap. And this is a small town I live in.

My thoughts and prayers to the victim, and may the lord have no mercy on their souls.

I saw it said the rapist shitheads were minors. They will probably be out in a few years and pick up where they left off. You can bet they will end up back in jail for commiting some other crime.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Roadwild17</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Honestly, I cant think of a fitting way to deal with this. Anything that comes to mind just to good for this scum. </div></div>

But I have an idea to start with... Starve some wild baboons, and make sure they are good and pissed off... Then, one by one, put these fuckers in the cage. Put that shit on the Ntl news and tell the country that anyone else that tries this shit gets to get ripped apart by a pack of pissed off baboons on national TV.

obviously her father is not a long range precision shooting enthusiast... just sayin'

+1 to that, there is no way to kill these scumbags that is harsh enough

I vote to sit each one in a drum of acid up to their necks untill the blood starts to seep through their pours and they bleed to death. Once a day take them out and give them a good wire brushing then back into the pool with them.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: oldgrayone</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I vote to sit each one in a drum of acid up to their necks untill the blood starts to seep through their pours and they bleed to death. Once a day take them out and give them a good wire brushing then back into the pool with them. </div></div>

WOW, that's how you take a mother f'er out!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LRS_Ranger</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Roadwild17</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Honestly, I cant think of a fitting way to deal with this. Anything that comes to mind just to good for this scum. </div></div>

But I have an idea to start with... Starve some wild baboons, and make sure they are good and pissed off... Then, one by one, put these fuckers in the cage. Put that shit on the Ntl news and tell the country that anyone else that tries this shit gets to get ripped apart by a pack of pissed off baboons on national TV. </div></div>

How about this one better. We just throw them in a cage naked with a bunch of sex starved male gorillas all while they are emanating hormones from a female gorilla in heat. Televise it nationally stating this is what happens when you prey on children. Its a win win, they don't have to go to prison and justice is served.

BTW, any mention about the POS chick that lured the 11 year old girl into the restroom?

Flyingbullseye

The feelings of "unanimity" as well as the want to pray for the victim. How conflicting is that?

Her life is ruined, destroyed. Us/We as a society of men should kill all of the suspects immediately. At least we can tell her that they are all dead for what they did. She will end up being institutionalized.

They are animals and monsters that should be dealt with as such. Instead, they will be embraced and helped through the system with medications and mental health help.

We need a Haithcock/Whitefeather kind of a hero that administers justice a little along the way as they go.

I vote for feet first into a wood chipper, but do it slowly and have all of them look on as their fellow gang members are killed. Start with the upstanding young woman who lured the poor young girl into the bathroom.

Animals.

There are ancient ways of torturing people in which the feet and hands were covered in grease and heated until they burnt off, sealing the blood vessels and preserving perfect health and body function except for the unimaginable pain. Four inch sections of the arms and legs can be treated the same way until there are no arms and legs left, and the torso can be treated with other forms of torture. Breaking of bones or boiling was common. Care must be taken to keep the victim from passing out or going into shock.

the other assailants must watch while their gang brothers are tortured.

or stick each one into a big burlap sack with a chimpanzee and toss it into a river.

Take the fuckers to fire ant country, tie their hands and feet and nail their ballsack to a stump near a mound and pour honey over said ballsack then a trail to the mound.....

Put the fuckers in a room full of women with the instructions not to kill him but make him suffer. Keep doing this till the end of his jailtime and on the last day in jail, turn the women loose and they do what they want.

When did this country get so full of liberal pussies that this thing is even thinkable? What kind of animals could do this to a child? The fact that things like this happen just shows the moral decay in our society today. Once proven guilty and due process of law has taken place as the constitution dictates then all of the garbage involved in this malicious attack should be shot and left to rot in the ghetto they came from. I don't think vigilante justice is a good thing, but it is worse for people like this to think they can do things like this without punishment.

This

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/IzpwOti8XrM"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/IzpwOti8XrM" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

Dude, that fucking video rocks!! How did I miss this movie? WTF. Gonna watch TODAY.

Mega, more efficient...just point if over a lake and remember not to fish there for a while.

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/D-gYD-X338A"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/D-gYD-X338A" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Goldie</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Mega, more efficient...just point if over a lake and remember not to fish there for a while.</div></div>

Efficient?
Yes.

Not "involved" enough for my tastes. Even with "Slow forward. Stop. Reverse. Repeat."
I'd much prefer to roll up my sleeves and get my hands dirty.
Give it that "personal touch"
laugh.gif

That article makes me really sad and of course mad. That is one of two that an 11 year old girl was gang raped in the last two weeks. There was one in Texas and the other was in California. Anyone that can abuse an 11 year old girl has no redeeming values for our society? They are too far gone to psychologically salvage to make them a viable person for our society. I have four nieces that range from 12-5 and I can never imagine that happening to them. They are so little and innocent.

We've become a country of pussies and civil rights activists. Might I suggest public manual castration. Then using tree loppers take off an inch at a time starting w/ the big toe. Have an iron on standby to stop the bleeding.

That was one good movie that i would like to watch again. Who ever wrote it spent alot of time on it. To gang rape an 11 tear old girl is insne, she will never be right in her mind again, hookin em booken em then cook em.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: uscgbeachbum</div><div class="ubbcode-body">We've become a country of pussies and civil rights activists.</div></div>

Indeed.

There is no punishment available within our current criminal justice system that is appropriate, or effective, for this sort of crime. Which means there is no deterrent in our society for these sorts of heinous acts of violence. I could not agree more with the punishments suggested in this thread. And it is comforting to be amongst those of you here on the Hide who still have enough common sense, and enough balls, to recognize and suggest appropriate punishments for these fucking scumbag criminals.

My prayers go out to the victim, and her family.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Joboo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: uscgbeachbum</div><div class="ubbcode-body">We've become a country of pussies and civil rights activists.</div></div>

Indeed.

There is no punishment available within our current criminal justice system that is appropriate, or effective, for this sort of crime. Which means there is no deterrent in our society for these sorts of heinous acts of violence. I could not agree more with the punishments suggested in this thread. And it is comforting to be amongst those of you here on the Hide who still have enough common sense, and enough balls, to recognize and suggest appropriate punishments for these fucking scumbag criminals.

My prayers go out to the victim, and her family. </div></div>

Perfectly said

My 2 cents not about this particular incident is why any gangs are allowed to exist? They are all easy enough to identify, take them out/off the streets. Why wait for something to happen when you know they are up to no good? I'm sure if something like this were ever started new gang would start being more discreet but if the punishment is so severe or we could just hang them all from ligh poles, it might deter future gangs from forming?

How about the same principle used in banding cattle, only with zip-ties? Just for starters, of course.

That kind of sick shit gets my blood boiling.
I have two daughters, and I wont put into print what I would do to the animals that would do something like that to them.
Let me just say, I love my kids, and I migth be gone for a while.

Another reason to bring back public executions. I'd personally like to see them drawn and quartered.