• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

OK Canada WTF is this about?

A "Wellness Check" is nothing but Orwellspeak for the king's men trespassing and searching without a warrant. We've made fun of the Nazi, "Papers Please" for 70 years, and now we find our own governments are every bit as totalitarian and evil as the Germans were in 1939. Lock your gates, and tell them to fuckoff.

Stay outside the fence. Last year some fucking hobos set fire to the woods down the hill from our house. They were "protesting lack of free housing for homeless" trash so they decided to burn down houses. As the neighborhood evacuated, I packed up the truck camper and told my bride to drive it to the church just outside the evacuation area (about 1.5 miles) and stay there. I stayed at the house. My house has defendable green space, a generator for power and a 5,000 gallon cistern of water. I have several sprinklers on T-posts in critical areas around the buildings.

As soon as they announce a "Level-1 evacuation" tweakers in trucks arrive in the area and begin robbing houses, stealing any mower or tools left outside, stealing or breaking in cars and trucks or otherwise looting and stealing. Along with the crime spree came state troopers going house to house demanding we leave. When I pointed out three trucks that 100% did not belong to my neighbors filled with their belongings, the fucking cops refused to even stop them. This fucking asshole state trooper stood in my yard reading me the riot act about how he could "make me leave". Ignoring blatant crime, the fucking cop asked me how I knew they were not neighbors. I told him the bolt cutters, masks and lack of a license plate all seemed suspect. Not one criminal was arrested.

So, he got mad and added me to; "the list". Apparently, they are making lists of uncooperative home or business owners who refuse to obey and "respect their authority". I asked him nicely to stay off my property unless he had a fire apparatus and saw flames.

Wellness checks my ass. Just like cops, people need to remember that a simple change in laws and government thugs will gladly round up citizens and send them to gulags. It is a twofold training. One it gets troops used to dealing with citizens of their own country and learning to menace them. Two, it lets people know the military is there to serve their overlords and subjugate them. Welcome to the police state.

I feel that since canada post Is beginning to mention they don't want to handle the problem of shipping all the firearms back due to safety concerns. Now the government has a problem with their little gun buy back program.
So They might be prepping these clowns to go door to door to round up the big bad guns that they recently banned from legal abiding owners.
Yes they recently banned AR's here and want them all back. Along with 100s and 100s of other firearms. That they deemed to scary to be In the possession of legal owners.
They also banned the sale and transfer of all handguns a couple years ago.
But we can still posses them. For now....

This is EXACTLY WHY proper gun owners are so wary and scornful of any registration and FOID card attempts and is something that clueless FUDDs cannot and will not understand.

Registration means the difference between an "I am all right, please come back with a warrant if you need to enter my property", and a "Sir, our records indicate that you own firearms", and all the shit that can go from there. The post-Katrina gun confiscations in New Orleans was not a fluke, that was a blueprint on how ALL modern governments will operate in any emergency, whether a flood, hurricane, virus outbreak, or heat event. Once something big enough happens that the powers that be can justify the mobilization of armed forces and militarized police units into the community around them, ANYTHING can be justified as the grounds for disarmament.

Gun registration = Putting up a neon lit target right on your back and a billboard reading: "HEY! I AM RIGHT HERE!".

Just because we might seem paranoid doesn't mean there's nobody out to get us.
I learned this specifically, back in '02 when it was confirmed that the transition from F.A.C. (Firearms Acquisition Certificate) to P.A.L. (Possession and Acquisition License) was simply a farming of the country to find out the LOCATIONS of each and every single law-abiding-citizen whom owned firearms.

It wasn't about the firearms themselves, though they cloaked the premise with all kinds of controversial innuendo and such.... but it WAS about "who" has them and "where" they are living.

But I'm not bitter......

Reactions: Mavrykk
A "Wellness Check" is nothing but Orwellspeak for the king's men trespassing and searching without a warrant. We've made fun of the Nazi, "Papers Please" for 70 years, and now we find our own governments are every bit as totalitarian and evil as the Germans were in 1939. Lock your gates, and tell them to fuckoff.
You are correct, I was working during the response to Hurricane Sandy, the NG or whoever in .mil Humvee's and other assorted apparatus were deployed and doing grid style "welfare checks" and it was over several weeks, the locals were getting pissed that they were getting knocks on their doors repeatedly. Realistically you know every address, street and block in the entire country is a known GPS and your address is on the grid like it or not. This is an unfortunate fact of the techno surveillance that is now inescapable.

Annual check , I call BS.

I’ve always liked Canadians, well British Columbia Canadians at least, but Canada has taken the express train to lunacy, it’s like for the past decade they read every ridiculous theory California came up with a said hold my beer.
Excelllent summation.

I’ve always liked Canadians, well British Columbia Canadians at least, but Canada has taken the express train to lunacy, it’s like for the past decade they read every ridiculous theory California came up with a said hold my beer.
Are we really that far behind them ?

Are we really that far behind them ?
Sadly no! But I keep hearing that people are gonna do something once this or that line is crossed, but like obama they just keep drawing new lines. But according to the lefties there is all kinds of people training for crap this fall, whatever that means.

Reactions: XP1K
We are definitely in the bottom of the toilet bowl now. Typically, only the leftists think we have improved our global station over the past decade of commie rule.
Progressives look foreward to the day we in the west 'join the Union', and leave the rest to decay.

• Love
Reactions: Sean the Nailer

The Nazis didn't hate whites and worship Jews like our government does. :rolleyes:

Lol you just described British Columbia to a tee. They want to be California so fucking bad. The only sane Canadians are the ones who never vote NDP or liberal, so that rules out the majority of BC.

• Love
Reactions: Sean the Nailer