• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Old school surefire cans

redbullitt

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 8, 2010
Wv
Hey guys,

I have an old surefire 7.62k, and i was wondering if it will play nice with the 5.56 mounts from the same time period... really needs to go on the tavor... lol

I have heard this is workable, but not seeing much online. Id appreciate any help!

I have surefire mounts fh556-215a and fh556-212a, can the surefire 7.62k that normally uses mount fh7.62k03 work with the 5.56 mounts?

Screen Shot 2022-01-08 at 6.12.50 PM.pngScreen Shot 2022-01-08 at 6.12.54 PM.png

Little hard to read, but I think this should give you surefire's official answer. Straight form the surefire catalog of 2012.

Thats very helpful! Thanks a bunch!

Unfortunately it looks like a no go based on that chart if im reading it correctly.

The mounts are so freaking close... seems like itd have been a nice easy feature to incorporate and sell