• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories Older “legacy” AICS 1.5 Dark Earth chassis $1400OBO

Shooter01

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Oct 18, 2017
Cleaning out safe and came across this old but beautiful older Legacy long action AICS fixed stock. I have had this thing for close to 12 years.

Was gonna try and get the folder option for and build a MK13 Mod5 style rifle. But forgot all about it hiding in the back of the safe…. And could never find what I needed to do so…

Asking 1400$ shipped OBO. Open to trades also, no other stocks/chassis.. i have more then I really use. Haha

Attachments

• IMG_2853.jpeg
    IMG_2853.jpeg
    856.4 KB · Views: 144
  • IMG_2854.jpeg
    IMG_2854.jpeg
    596.1 KB · Views: 137
  • IMG_2855.jpeg
    IMG_2855.jpeg
    463.9 KB · Views: 121
  • IMG_2856.jpeg
    IMG_2856.jpeg
    856.8 KB · Views: 119
  • IMG_2857.jpeg
    IMG_2857.jpeg
    875.3 KB · Views: 145
Last edited:
Reactions: simonp
Excuse my ignorance; but do these have barrel diameter restrictions? Fit a 1.25 straight taper?

Excuse my ignorance; but do these have barrel diameter restrictions? Fit a 1.25 straight taper?
If I remember right the receiver bedding profile extends a bit past the slot for the recoil lug, but aside from that a straight taper should be okay if you're fine with the rear of the barrel touching the chassis. If not, turning down the barrel slightly (1.2") should be enough to clear it. I'd have to check my AICS to verify, but I remember going back and forth a bit because of this.

Reactions: AMGtuned
I pretty sure that your standard 700 action diameter is 1.35, and the bedding area does extend alittle forward of the recoil lug.

An 1.25 would clear that surface, being under the size of the action.