• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Optic Reccomendation

Deltagunner00

Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
Sep 16, 2011
Central Indiana
Looking for some input on a budget minded optic for a 6.5 Grendel. Budget is in the $700 range.

Background; have used this rife a ton in the past with thermal to shoot lots of coyotes. My main coyote rifle is now a AR10 in 243. I want to use the Grendel more now for mid range use at 450 - 900 yards. Just shooting some steel, having fun and letting other get the feel for shooting.

I have a Razor Gen II on a 6BR that I shoot PRS comps with and have a Strike Eagle 5-25 on one of my rimfire PRS setups. Love both of those scopes and the Strike Eagle for its price point.

Kind of a lot going on there, but just seeing if I should look for something other than another Strike Eagle? Definitely want MIL/MIL.

The Strike Eagle 3-18 FFP is on my 6 ARC. I like it, especially for the price, and the capped windage turret is a nice touch.

I have a 3x18x44 strike eagle and run it on a 20 inch 5.56 last year shooting gas gun matches . We only shot out to 750 yds and it performed very well . I hate the scope mount but it was what I had . I am going to swap that out .
IMG_4585.jpeg

Reactions: Bluedog82