• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Optics available with the GenII-XR ?

SRSDriver

Sergeant
Minuteman
Aug 10, 2011
Northern CO
I know the Premier reticles scopes come with the GenII XR. Any other FFP scopes available with this reticle?

Re: Optics available with the GenII-XR ?

US Optics
smile.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: lazy21</div><div class="ubbcode-body">US Optics
smile.gif
</div></div>

Sweet... Any of them? I'd love a 1.8-10 with a Gen2-XR

ETA.. Or an SN3 3-17

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SRSDriver</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: lazy21</div><div class="ubbcode-body">US Optics
smile.gif
</div></div>

Sweet... Any of them? I'd love a 1.8-10 with a Gen2-XR

ETA.. Or an SN3 3-17</div></div>

I don't think they offer it in the 10X(I can find out for sure tomorrow), I do have one on order(3.2-17 t-pal) with a genII xr reticle on order if you want it. Send me a pm and I'll give you details/specs and a bad a** deal
wink.gif

Once in awhile a S&B 5-25x with a GenII-XR will show up on the optics FS forum but they are few and far between.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DT1</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Once in awhile a S&B 5-25x with a GenII-XR will show up on the optics FS forum but they are few and far between. </div></div>

And very akward specs...

I think Premiere is it for this reticle presently.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DT1</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Once in awhile a S&B 5-25x with a GenII-XR will show up on the optics FS forum but they are few and far between. </div></div>

I have a 5-25 PMII with a Gen II XR I'd be willing to part with. Shoot me a pm for details.