• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Suppressors Otter Creek Labs OCM5 in stock?

Maverick3009

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Feb 16, 2017
Indiana
Anyone know of anywhere that has an OCM5 in stock? Had a lead at one place but they called me after I placed the order saying it had already sold and they forgot to update their website. Any help would be appreciated!

Yea I saw that but I've read horror stories about people dealing with suppressors from Bauer.

OCL posted the next batch is being worked on right now so you won’t have to wait too long for another wave to hit dealers.

Reactions: Maverick3009
OCL posted the next batch is being worked on right now so you won’t have to wait too long for another wave to hit dealers.
That'd be neat. I'm trying to take advantage of these quick wait times so that I can get my hopes up only to have to wait another year.

Reactions: kthomas
Bauer has them IIRC and a few AEM2s which are 14th Model based https://www.bauer-precision.com/suppressors/?_bc_fsnf=1&brand=170.

Not sure how their Form 3 process is, but I've ordered everything else besides NFA from them and it's been fine.

I have a Form 4 out for an OCM5 from Capital Armory, given what Otter has said, id subscribe and see if one doesn't drop in the next few days there https://www.capitolarmory.com/otter-creel-labs-ocm5-mk12-silencer.html

These guys have them too, Modern Warriors, website doesn't look like a Chinesium honeypot but only gave it a cursory glance for dead giveaways like MoneyGram and Bitcoin only...

Reactions: Maverick3009