• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Plotting a murder at town hall

Jacking a perp can be a useful tool, that occasionally needs out of the toolbox and having the desired effect should be put away. Discussing a desire to kill an adversary and dig holes with a backhoe not cool, probably time to freshen up the resume.

My neck of the woods (almost...I'm actually further out in the country). Idabell is getting to be too much of north Texas anyway.

It is the epitome of FAFO out here. Those cops are just blowhards, because the true bumpkins will simply kill someone and dispose of the body without saying a word. Meth overdoses, drug deals gone bad, thieves getting caught...they just end up in a shallow grave in the woods. Nobody misses them. No bills, or Facebook to notice they disappeared.

I'd be willing to bet there are just as many bodies out here as there are in the desert near Vegas.

Isabel and Broken Bow are big cities compared to the rest of the county.But it's not what locals think of as being the county. My sister married a Choctaw and they live in the real part of the county.

McCurtain County is a big county. The heart of the county are the hardwood and pine forests above Bethel and over to Honobia and to Sardis. And all the dirt roads that go for miles. Not to mention the 3000 to 4000 foot peaks.

The view of Kiamichi valley from Talimina drive is amazing. Sardis Lake has great fishing and is usually empty of boats. Good camping at both ends of the lake. Skies are stunningly dark.

The Choctaw nation controls a lot things and takes care of its people There is big genetic mix of people and some truly stunning women. I had a woman in my HS class who was from Battiest - she was blonde but had dark skin and green eyes.

Many of the veterans from the 45th inf Div passed away and their graves are common in the area cemeteries. Patton said the division was the best green division he ever saw.

Well the AP has picked up the story- and so far the only repercussions is that one of the members of the of the township board has resigned. Nice to know state and fed Leo’s are hustling to prevent a group of murders from carrying out murders.