• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Gunsmithing PMAG® 10 5.56 AC™ – AICS Short Action

Easy_E

Sergeant
Minuteman
May 19, 2006
St Johns Mi

I couldn't find the thread guys were looking for a mag like this. Hoping they offer a five round size for looks .

Last edited:
I just looked it up on their website. Looks like a fail to me. The design looks ridiculous and the max cartridge length is 2.390". MDT makes a good mag that accepts longer OAL. My old plastic AI .223 mags are still going strong, feed perfect and can have OAL of 2.550 in them. Great for 80 ELD loaded looooooooooooooooooooooooong.

I just looked it up on their website. Looks like a fail to me. The design looks ridiculous and the max cartridge length is 2.390". MDT makes a good mag that accepts longer OAL. My old plastic AI .223 mags are still going strong, feed perfect and can have OAL of 2.550 in them. Great for 80 ELD loaded looooooooooooooooooooooooong.

Would like to get one in hand to see if it can be modified before judgement . If anything it shows a demand for a decent 223 aics magazine.
I also have the old AICS brand mags and they work great but I need new ones in quantity .