• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

I guess the older models were built like a tank..
Unlike the newer models..... 737's

the 747-8i, Boeing's largest 'Jumbo Jet,' 2 HARD bounces and the landing gear still held up.

NuByFsBB1IdE.png

Reactions: Beefmanne
coming soon to a city near you
Does anyone remember the Scarlett Letter? In a lot of small rural communities in the South it still causes a scandal and one of the members of the family has to move because they are effectively shunned, lose their reputation and are the subject of rumors. I'm not sure this is wrong in some cases.

Practically, this is not only marriage theft, it is also bloodline theft. If the woman has a child from another man that is not her husband the other dude has effectively stolen the birthright of the husband's children and potentially completely stopped his bloodline while the bastard child assumes it. That's kind of a big deal. They aren't wrong in that regard. But beating them communally is too far. That's what divorce is for.

Last edited:

"The establishment-drafted Ukraine bill provides Ukraine with roughly $20 billion in economic aid, $16 billion in weapons, and roughly $11 billion for U.S. military operations and surveillance near Ukraine. But on page 18, the bill says the U.S. Department of Health and Human Service will receive:

An additional amount for ‘‘Refugee and Entrant Assistance’’, $481,000,000, to remain available until September 30, 2025, for refugee and entrant assistance activities authorized by section 414 of the Immigration and Nationality Act and section 501 of the Refugee Education Assistance Act of 1980

Much of the money will go to Democrat-run “Ponzi-scheme cities” — such as Boston and New York — where the deliberate inflow of migrants helps to push out Americans."

In the same timeframe American Agriculture was facing the same issues but in Mexico and South America. Our frozen food farmer co-op's that had been providing premium fresh market products to firms such as Birdseye were shafted and left holding the bag. Birdseye and the like started buying broccoli at .15 per pound in Mexico were the USA farmers had to charge .30 per lb. Co-ops work on retains where the co-op pays a small amount upfront and then pays the retains to the farmers as the sales are made. In short the co-op white boxes all the frozen food in their freezers and then labels them when sold. Birdseye and ilk pulled out without notice and the all the frozen food co-ops lost millions and folded, so the farmers holding millions in retains never saw a dime. Same for flower growers, the cost of NG to warm the hot houses during the winter made them uncompetitive with South America. Globalization killed off or made uncompetitive fresh market agriculture and flowers.
My FIL was one of the largest vegetable growers in southern NM and a very successful. In my area it was not uncommon to see large fields of onions, peppers and lettuce. That was until NAFTA passed in 1994 which resulted in most of that production shifting to Mexico where labor is cheap and virtually little or no regulatory oversight. Sold out by the very people we elect to represent us.