• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

It's just two weeks to flatten the curve, guys. Don't freak out. It's not like you're required to wear a face mask the rest of your life.

"In other words, those seeking legal recourse to be exempted from the bill's provisions risk not only losing the case, but also being subjected to sanctions, along with the attorney who filed the claim."

• Wow
Reactions: Shooter McGavin
1619191103480.jpeg

Easier to put in a substitute that can read a script when his face is covered...
That criminal son of a bitch stole the election and should be behind bars waiting for his execution on multiple convictions ranging from pedophilia, racketeering, sedition to treason, not sitting in Pres. Trump's rightful place.

Last edited:
It's just two weeks to flatten the curve, guys. Don't freak out. It's not like you're required to wear a face mask the rest of your life.

"In other words, those seeking legal recourse to be exempted from the bill's provisions risk not only losing the case, but also being subjected to sanctions, along with the attorney who filed the claim."

Well if Cuomo tries to sexually harass another woman then they both better be wearing a mask. If not, they could be in big trouble!

So black people literally standing in front of the police that are trying to hold back black lives matter thugs... What wild times we live in.
not all black people are fucking retards.....frankly, if i was a black person, i would be insulted that BLM is claiming a drugged up felon with a history of assault represents me as a person.....or that i have to vote a certain way because of my skin color....or that i am a "race traitor" for wanting to better myself......

because all of that is the same shit the Klan would do.....how people dont see the parallel is fucking astounding.

THIS is what has to happen. I hope we see more, and more, of this kind of solidarity. I don't give a Fu#K, what color your skin is. I would hold the line with any of these people.
Instances like this, gives me hope, that we will win our country back. Then we can start cleaning house.
Mac(y)(y)

That's somewhat clickbait. It's not HSV-2, it's a zoster variant which is closer to shingles. That said....yet one more reason I'm not on board with this shot bullshit.

not all black people are fucking retards.....frankly, if i was a black person, i would be insulted that BLM is claiming a drugged up felon with a history of assault represents me as a person.....or that i have to vote a certain way because of my skin color....or that i am a "race traitor" for wanting to better myself......

because all of that is the same shit the Klan would do.....how people dont see the parallel is fucking astounding.

The division is artificial in its entirety. Most black people are like the rest of us by far. Work. Raise kids. Be decent people.

Its amazing how well a massive coordinated propaganda operation works.

Talk about communism. Not only are they making bull shit rules, but now you can’t even challenge this shit. 😡 How can one of the largest mass murderers in history still be in office?

• Angry
Reactions: MtnGhost
We'll take all of those manufacturing jobs.

If S&W decides to move, all those manufacturing jobs are going to whatever state will give S&W the largest tax breaks based upon whatever lies... er, I mean "projections" that the company provides as proof of the jobs it will create. See Freedom Group for that business model.

It's not clear to me why the company didn't start packing up the minute that Massachusetts banned the sale of the company's products.

Oh yeah - if you liked all the powers granted to the government during the war on foreign terrorism, you're gonna love what happens when that rhetoric gets turned internally. If only someone had predicted this would happen...

Oh yeah - if you liked all the powers granted to the government during the war on foreign terrorism, you're gonna love what happens when that rhetoric gets turned internally. If only someone had predicted this would happen...
I hope those two guys didn't use pseudonyms for their piece................

It was already passed in Florida, they are a little slow. They were too busy creating election fraud In November and December when Desantis was proposing this and pushing it through.
Maybe Someday he'll have the backbone to push through Constitutional carry, considering he has a republican senate and house in Florida

Arkansas took a big leap backwards today. The Governor vetoed the 2021
Arkansas Sovereignty Act. Word is there won’t be time for a override vote before the session ends. Former head of the DEA , not surprised 👎

Arkansas took a big leap backwards today. The Governor vetoed the 2021
Arkansas Sovereignty Act. Word is there won’t be time for a override vote before the session ends. Former head of the DEA , not surprised 👎
he's a Bush-ite. No shocker.