• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

PortaJohn

I could not remember the crop that that sounds right. I really seem to remember they are trying to stop it, or did stop it. I would love to get an update from "boots on the ground".
The state or county cancelled permits for two more wells that the Saudis wanted to drill. But the existing leases are still in place.

colorado water rights - owner has to show useage. So, At least 1 day every (5 - 7 years??, they have to use ALL their water.
Not debating your story, just tossing in some extra info. Farm water, (use to) could not be taken and used for residential purposes// aka city folks.
CA is leading the change on that BS.. but, that's another story.
Water rights WEST of the Mississippi are completely different then EAST of the Mississippi. Water Law is the new, product liability cash cow for lawyers.
Whiskey is for drinking and water is for fighting.

Reactions: babyguppy
ASGHASGHASGHASGHASGHASGHASGHASGHASGHASGHASGHASGHASGHASGHASGHASGHASGHASGHASGHASGHASGHASGHASGHASGHASGHASGHASGHASGHASGH….
Eat your bread go to your circuses and pay no mind to what’s happening behind the curtain…..
This one time I think something might happen. Throw Joe's kid under the bus and make it that Joe steps aside for someone else to run for President so they can steal another election. One poll I saw has 47% of Dems don't want him so they may have a better time stealing an election with another candidate.

Of course way can remain on course an ASGH

This one time I think something might happen. Throw Joe's kid under the bus and make it that Joe steps aside for someone else to run for President so they can steal another election. One poll I saw has 47% of Dems don't want him so they may have a better time stealing an election with another candidate.

I think I just might know who that “another candidate” might be........

I think I just might know who that “another candidate” might be........

That's who I was thinking. The guy has destroyed CA and all the Dems in the country would love him.

The Dems will never throw him under the bus. They will ride him until he dies. They don't need anyone that people want, they still have the steal.

All of this should just be a recourse to take down Biden for money laundering and etc because nothing will ever happen to hunter. .

After Joe gets reelected next year he'll pardon Hunter.

Looked like a robot with a dead battery.

These octogenarians just don't know when to step aside. They've made themselves the most important thing on the earth in their own minds and instead of old and wise, they're just old and corrupt.

Murderapolis is still at it. And the thugs are upping their game. Possible automatic weapon fire?

No need to visit Mogadishu, it’s right here in our own country.

I wish they’d quit fucking around and just burn that place to the ground.

fmczm5GuyZzK.jpeg

There was discussion on this somewhere. Here's the rest of the story. I know it's CNN but..
Truck was missing a mudflap and a motor carrier enforcement officer turned on his lights to stop him for the violation. Inspector claims that he made eye contact with the driver who didn't stop. Dispatch sends highway patrol to assist and the truck driver stopped. Highway patrol pulled out his gun and aimed at the driver. Driver leaves and called 911 and asked why they were pointing guns at him and that he felt unsafe and was confused as to why they were pulling him over. It gets explained and he stopped and exited the truck. Now the highway patrol officer is telling him to come to him and the Barney Fife k9 local cop is yelling different orders to get down or get bit. He gets down and Barney sent the dog anyway.
Barney has been fired. But don't feel bad. I'm sure he'll be working for another department while the union gets his back pay for wrongful termination.

1) NOT possess a firearm
2) NOT use or possess any controlled substances (including marijuana) unless prescribed
3) Submit to full federal supervision
4) NO use of alcohol AT ALL
5) Seek active employment
6) Submit to testing for prohibited substances
7) Participate in substance abuse therapy

PENALTIES FOR VIOLATING COULD INCLUDE:

1) Immediate issuance of an arrest warrant
2) Revocation of release
3) Forfeiture of bond
4) Prosecution for contempt of court

.....difficult to trace the culprits....

One would hope that if such a gathering were to occur here, the "culprits" would be easy to trace.
. . . . because their bodies would be within a few feet of the crime scene with their genitals removed and shoved down their throats with a stick.

Sadly :cry:, the survival rate would be quite low since the area where the aforementioned genitals originally resided is quite vascular and would result in a swift loss of volume.

./

.....difficult to trace the culprits....

One would hope that if such a gathering were to occur here, the "culprits" would be easy to trace.
. . . . because their bodies would be within a few feet of the crime scene with their genitals removed and shoved down their throats with a stick.

Sadly :cry:, the survival rate would be quite low since the area where the aforementioned genitals originally resided is quite vascular and would result in a swift loss of volume.

./

And what happens when they are traced? And lets say said 3 Syrian "Refugees" Muslims rape, sodomize, and urinate on a 5 y.o. developmentally delayed (mentally handicapped) girl at knifepoint in Idaho?

What happens is the "refugees" are painted as the victim, basically get "probation" with no requirements, and the judge put a gag order on the whole case. Yes, in America.

Last edited:
And what happens when they are traced? And lets say said 3 Syrian "Refugees" Muslims rape, sodomize, and urinate on a 5 y.o. developmentally delayed (mentally handicapped) girl at knifepoint in Idaho?

What happens is the "refugees" are pained as the victim, basically get "probation" with no requirements, and the judge put a gag order on the whole case. Yes, in America.
Street justice.

I first read the headline and thought Chino Valley AZ? No way!
Then saw it was in CA - and figured just normal shit from there.

A pro-trans activist in Chino Valley AZ would disappear overnight and never be seen or heard from again.

Reactions: Eddystone
ahh yes... hmmm. who are those 'US investors'.. probably more shell companies

The buyer, Flannery Associates, is registered in Delaware, controlled by U.S. citizens, and receives 97 percent of its capital from U.S. investors and the rest from British and Irish investors, a company attorney told the Wall Street Journal. Public officials, however, have raised concerns about the purchases, worth more than $800 million, by an unknown buyer.