• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

PortaJohn

Duh..... because he smells like he shit his pants.....

LGBFJB

IMG_0717.png

Chutkan, a Jamaica native, has served as a federal judge since she was appointed by Barack Obama in 2014. After graduating from University of Pennsylvania Law School, Chutkan spent more than a decade working as a public defender in Washington, DC. According to her biography on the court website, Chutkan “argued several appellate cases and tried over 30 cases, including numerous serious felony matters” as a public defender.

Reactions: MacMan48
Chutkan, a Jamaica native, has served as a federal judge since she was appointed by Barack Obama in 2014. After graduating from University of Pennsylvania Law School, Chutkan spent more than a decade working as a public defender in Washington, DC. According to her biography on the court website, Chutkan “argued several appellate cases and tried over 30 cases, including numerous serious felony matters” as a public defender.
Her Husband... another Obama appointed Judge.

• Sad
Reactions: Hobo Hilton
LOL...

The leader of BRAG (Bronx Rises Against Gun Violence) a Mayor Eric Adams co-created organization to stop gang violence in the Bronx, had just been busted in a massive upstate drug sting operation netting 15 drug suppliers and dealers. Michael Rodriguez, leader of a prominent NYC anti-gun organization, was a drug supplier himself pipelining significant amounts of narcotics to the Bronx where his organization is located at. Upstate police found drug making supplies, finished products, and two unlicensed handguns at Rodriguez's place when he was busted along with the others.

Oh woe is us,, Oh we’re all gonna die. Best run down to your local funeral home to make arrangements for our upcoming funerals. (As if there will anyone left alive to bury us).

That’s if we don’t all start wearing masks again and get at least two or three more jabs. Cause the covid is coming to get, you, me, all of us. That according to those who oversee our lives and have dedicated themselves to assure “our” saftety. (Which is the US govmint, and the all seeing, all knowing always correct folks at msnbc)

The owner said "I will Sikh you later nigga!!"

I can hear the dumbass thief talking to his homies now.

"Bitch... I wuz jest gettin' somethin' off da shelf an gonna pay for it when a dozen of dem rag-head Sikh ass niggas come at me with clubs, knives and shit. De wupped up on my ass and didn't gib me no chance to fight back on dem Sikh ass niggas. I could have wupped on 5 or 6 but dey wuz too many. Besides, dem Sikh ass niggas hit me on the head from behind. De wuz sucka punchin' my ass when I wasn't ready and wasn't lookin. I wuz gonna pay for the shit on the shelf. Dem Sikh ass niggas ist racist."

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Gee Kay

Who had Kenya invading Haiti on the their August bingo? Wonder who is behind this?

Last edited:
The deep state put thousands of man hours into creating the most extensive voter fraud organization in history - in order to steal the votes of millions of legitimate voters. They don’t take kindly to Trump and others attempting to undo all their criminal work! How dare anyone undo their handiwork!

How he has not turned up dead is past me, the only thing I can think of is people would loose their minds if it was fishy....and anything would be fishy.

Trump has to know this, he is a great many things but stupid is not one of them.

Reactions: mtrmn and Mwalex

Back in the 80-90's I was a huge wrastling fan. Yes I know it was theater, but it was fun and some of the people put on a great show. Some....of them....a great deal of them got hurt one way or the other, some died, one died here in KC.

But mcmahon always seemed to me as a little odd, I just never really liked him for some reason.

In my view the 80's and up to about the mid 90's was the golden age of the WWF and WCW.

It was just mindless fun.

Forget it, I can't get the youtube link to work, it is there I but when I post it says not available.