• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

PortaJohn

Lizzo has been sued for (among other things) fat shaming her dancers!

Eww.

Last edited:
Well joe, inquiring minds (that would be people with active, healthy brains that still function somewhat above the IQ level of a mentally retarded rock), as I was saying inquiring minds want to know?

Considering the statements you make and the devious actions of those who make decisions for you, Is there Anything that helmet is protecting?

92FC1F18-80B8-4FF9-92B8-E48960664C03.jpeg
49C19BCA-4967-4FE0-9668-46B9456A977A.jpeg

I spoke to someone today on the phone and we got to talking about the economy. I said we need to get Biden out of office before no one can afford food for their table. I was told "as long as it's not Trump", I said we had a great economy under Trump and this is an honest to God state they made.

"We can't let Trump into office, or we'll never get him out" I asked how that could happen. There asnwer, "I don't know but just watch and see, if Trump is in office, he'll be there forever". Now how stupid does one have to be to say that, much less believe that?

I spoke to someone today on the phone and we got to talking about the economy. I said we need to get Biden out of office before no one can afford food for their table. I was told "as long as it's not Trump", I said we had a great economy under Trump and this is an honest to God state they made.

"We can't let Trump into office, or we'll never get him out" I asked how that could happen. There asnwer, "I don't know but just watch and see, if Trump is in office, he'll be there forever". Now how stupid does one have to be to say that, much less believe that?
If that was the case then Biden would never have been elected

Finally, finally - question that has no answer because our math is too limited to describe how stupid they would have to be. A question that would even have God scratching His head and grabbing a pencil and paper.

Reactions: TACC and Mwalex

The irony is that we are really in O's third term...

Back in the 80-90's I was a huge wrastling fan. Yes I know it was theater, but it was fun and some of the people put on a great show. Some....of them....a great deal of them got hurt one way or the other, some died, one died here in KC.

But mcmahon always seemed to me as a little odd, I just never really liked him for some reason.

In my view the 80's and up to about the mid 90's was the golden age of the WWF and WCW.

It was just mindless fun.

Forget it, I can't get the youtube link to work, it is there I but when I post it says not available.
If you're on Youtube check out the old Mid South Wrestling shows from the '70's. They are great!!!

Reactions: mtrmn
No, No and Fuck No!

Reactions: Loner and 10ring'r
I wonder what kind of deal the Republicans and the Democrats will cut in 2024.

No Joe, no Trump. The have picked the “chosen” already. Just put the rig in motion and pretend they are elected legitimately!

Then we have this clown! 🤡

What percentage of our population has Trump Derangment Syndrome affecting there ability to see reality of what is happening in the present?
Of those, if you excluded California (in toto), Chicago, NYC, Austin, St.Louis, Atlanta, Philadelphia; how much TDS is in the rest of the population?

Last edited:
Reactions: notacos4u
@Bigfatcock should go show her what’s it’s like to be with a man for the first time.

Well, Trudeau's mom was quite the "adventurer", OK lets say she was very promiscuous. Not just Castro and other politicians, but actors (Jack Nicholson), rock stars (most of The Rolling Stones); Trudeau himself had to payoff pedophilia claims (NDAs), so she probably need some lovin' BFC!

Reactions: Bender