• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

PortaJohn

TLDR: You assholes know who you are, and you should feel guilty and others should shame you.

From the article:

“According to the latest Dietary Guidelines for Americans, we should aim to not eat more than 4 ounces of meat, poultry or eggs per day as part of a 2,200-calorie diet.”

From me:

Fuck off.

Good response but he probably didn’t win any votes with his”uneducated person form Arkansas,” comment.
I guess I’m one of the “uneducated people from Arkansas “ ??

I used my GI Bill to graduate from a major university, only made a couple B’s , rest A’s.
Educated enough to know even if my vote counted , it wouldn’t be for a asshole buddy of Soros.😡
Besides that , I can make 🍤 prawn or chicken 🐓 curry better than him.
Fuck him 👎

They neglected to mention the reason most folks are cutting back on meat is they can’t afford it anymore.

I can afford it, but I have cut back on beef due to the prices. Prices are insane, and I am in the midwest where cows outnumber people at least 2:1. Typically wait for cuts to go on sale then stock up the freezer a bit.

But price is the reason we do not each as much beef. Refuse to pay it.

Evil bastards.
FDA is evil and just another appendage of the Uniparty. More than that, they cannot be held accountable for their actions! See below:

Pierre Kory, MD, MPA
Aug 30 · Pierre Kory’s Medical Musings

This is a concise and damning assessment of the corrupt behavior of the (P)FDA in regards to ivermectin., proving beyond a doubt that our public health agencies have been completely captured by the pharmaceutical industry.
Link: https://pierrekory.substack.com/cp/136557586
Highlights
2 - The FDA says that Courts have no business in reviewing anything they say or do!

Considering the above facts in #1, it’s obvious why this would be their self-serving position. Listen carefully to the second short audio clip, where the FDA’s attorney appears to say that the FDA’s communication to the public can be knowingly false, dishonest, etc. with no oversight or consequences — even when deaths result!

Regretfully, to date, the courts have played along with this game of charades. For example, the Chevron case is frequently cited by non-aggressive attorneys to say that courts will stay out of determining whether FDA processes, documents, and claims are legal, accurate, honest, warranted, etc.

However, that is an oversimplified opinion. Even the Chevron case states that the FDA’s actions must be “reasonable” — but that is rarely argued. BTW, the case we are discussing here would never have been filed if the doctors’ attorneys bought into the bogus idea that federal agencies have unlimited deference. Kudos to them that they did not accept that absurd argument!

Maybe I’m overly optimistic, but based on the judges’ questions and comments in these clips, it seems to me that this case might eventually upend Chevron. That would be EXTRAORDINARILY beneficial for US citizens, as it would apply to all national policies: from immigration to education, energy to climate change, etc.

3 - The FDA asserts that the only recourse that US citizens have about even egregious errors and deceptions by the FDA is through the “political process.” Astounding!

Last edited:
Reactions: atomic41
0p7rJ0tE20Xx.png

Not only that, supposedly the FDA has developed a “healthy diet” made up of ultra processed foods.
1693501501927.png

Starting in January 2017 Montana residents can purchase your very own 1776 Foundation Gadsden Flag license plate when you register your vehicle.​

This year Florida started with their own Gadsen flag license plate as well.

TLDR: You assholes know who you are, and you should feel guilty and others should shame you.

Processed foods are the basis of obese and chronically ill Americans. Not to mention autoimmune diseases.
Fuck news week and the rest of the corporate media. Nothing but propagandists for .Gov and the Globalist
criminals!