• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

115764669_3306086329412842_5867389277861819704_n.jpg

That guy is going back to his people 'back east' and tell them she ignored their veiled threat and wouldn't accept their deal.
I am quite sure that his people back east is not pleased with that guy "Jeff" for getting recorded.
The chance that Jeff or some member of his family could end up in a cement filled drum at the bottom of Lake Erie (you know, to make a point) is greater than Zero.

I am quite sure that his people back east is not pleased with that guy "Jeff" for getting recorded.
The chance that Jeff or some member of his family could end up in a cement filled drum at the bottom of Lake Erie (you know, to make a point) is greater than Zero.

My bet is Canyon, Roosevelt, or Saguaro Lake. Not more than an hour's drive from Scottsdale....... :ROFLMAO:

SMH.

I hope Kerry Lake watches her back.

That guy is going back to his people 'back east' and tell them she ignored their veiled threat and wouldn't accept their deal.
I get the impresssion that she's been aware of this for quite some time. And, I'd be willing to bet that the isn't the only shit of it's type that she's been dealing with.

If any of you are unaware of the extent of organized/institutional corruption in Maricopa County Elections, you should look into it. And I thought that King County (Seattle) had most places beat in terms of voter fraud/election corruption. I was stunned when Lake "lost" to katie hobbs for Governor. There is no way in hell that hobbs won that election. And, the AZ GOP didn't exactly jump in and come to Lake's defense.

I also saw a headline overnight where the GOP spent $167 Million in New Hampshire to try and defeat Trump. I can't find the article right now, but I'll keep looking. I suppose I could have dreampt it, or that is was the dims...

we have crashed two VERY expensive drones, and these arent military kamikaze drones, but survey drones. They are surprisingly fragile.

Time to pull out those old artillery gunner training shotguns and go to town.
While this is in general true it isn't what is in view tactically and strategically with these drones.

There are shotgun-proof drones designed for combat operations, but while they definitely have their place they cost much more than these simple drones. The reality is that these cheap drones are effective. Lose one, two or twenty it doesn't matter from a cost standpoint. If you can make a drone for less than most mortar rounds and have better accuracy AND have the psychological effects upon the enemy the way that they do there isn't a reason to go beyond fragile, single use that can serve multiple functions (ISR, forward observer, BDA, used as ordinance, etc). And since AI can be readily placed upon them super cheap it becomes an expendable force multiplier. The real conversation that takes place revolves around what is the cost to kill. These "attritable" drones make the equation very attractive.

I get the impresssion that she's been aware of this for quite some time. And, I'd be willing to bet that the isn't the only shit of it's type that she's been dealing with.

If any of you are unaware of the extent of organized/institutional corruption in Maricopa County Elections, you should look into it. And I thought that King County (Seattle) had most places beat in terms of voter fraud/election corruption. I was stunned when Lake "lost" to katie hobbs for Governor. There is no way in hell that hobbs won that election. And, the AZ GOP didn't exactly jump in and come to Lake's defense.

I also saw a headline overnight where the GOP spent $167 Million in New Hampshire to try and defeat Trump. I can't find the article right now, but I'll keep looking. I suppose I could have dreampt it, or that is was the dims...
I'm sure Katie Hobbs took their invitation to be on the Globalist anti-Trump team, ensuring her rigged win..

You know RINO Nikki Haley took their deal, becoming a millionaire overnight, as pointed out by Ramaswamy during their debate.

I'm sure Katie Hobbs took their invitation to be on the Globalist anti-Trump team, ensuring her rigged win..

You know RINO Nikki Haley took their deal, becoming a millionaire overnight, as pointed out by Ramaswamy during their debate.
You're not wrong. But, hobbs is a dim, so they didn't have to pay her nearly as much as they paid haley.

Reactions: devildog93
Reactions: Threadcutter308

We got to hear an actual deep state slimeball captured on video.

I'm surprised he didn't use the "You have a beautiful family. It'd be a shame if anything were to happen to them." line.

This wont work.
Would not be pretty at the end of a swarm attack but as a layer of defense in depth for a static position it will.

Add smoke, any number of rotating umbrellas frames, nets dropped from above to capture, sand bag bunkers etc..

Anything made by man can be countered if the mind is put to it.

Reactions: gigamortis
For anyone that doesn't understand what we are up against in this country or even if you think you do, you need to listen to this recording.
Apart from where this Dbag more or less confirms that they'll use the cartels to kill her if she doesn't go along, does anyone else wonder why they want her to wait two years? What specifically are they planning for the next two years?

Apart from where this Dbag more or less confirms that they'll use the cartels to kill her if she doesn't go along, does anyone else wonder why they want her to wait two years? What specifically are they planning for the next two years?

That's when there's an election for Mark Kellys Senate seat in AZ.

• Wow
Reactions: Bender and Mwalex
to be fair, the polish and ukrainians were slaughtering jewish folks decades before hitler rose to power.
but he's still a fucking liar.

It was entirely unprovoked, I’m sure. Every. Single. Time.
/sarc

Where do they keep the regular homeless citizens?
Well........ 3 years ago they had a "plan". Official's are saying "it's complicated" while they are building up a pension.

Reactions: doubloon