• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

What school is teaching students. If you slap/punch the shit out of a teacher, it's only a misdemeanor
They'll probably put the student in another school to bring more enrichment.

BOwnecLCZEKT.jpeg
One group has the backing of the political class scum! Guess which one?

It's gone mainstream. Yeah babyyyy.

I hope you boys been saving your pennies because shits about to get get spicy and opportunity to buy shit at a low price is looking appetizing 😚

View attachment 8398531
View attachment 8398532
Fuck yeah.
The FED, Yellen and the MSM are laughable when it comes to the economy and how it is reported. Yellen and Powell have both said they did not understand how inflation works. Abolish the Fed, stop printing money and go to a gold or oil standard.

Interesting move.

WASHINGTON, April 17 (Reuters) - The U.S. Federal Aviation Administration issued a ground stop advisory on Wednesday for Alaska Airlines, saying: "All Alaska mainline and subcarrier flights ground stopped."
In a separate statement, the FAA said the carrier "asked the FAA to pause the airline’s mainline departures nationwide." It did not provide a reason for the stoppage.
CNBC reported that the airline's system used to calculate weight and balance for flights was not functioning correctly.

Alaska Airlines and the FAA did not immediately respond to requests for comment.
Responding to passenger complaints on social media platform X, the airline said it was working on getting people moving as soon as possible.
Shares of Alaska Air Group, which owns the airline, pared gains after the advisory, and were last up 2.2% at 11:13 ET (1513 GMT).
The FAA advisory said that flights for SkyWest, which provides regional service for Alaska Airlines and others, were excluded.

Reactions: Threadcutter308
Interesting move.

WASHINGTON, April 17 (Reuters) - The U.S. Federal Aviation Administration issued a ground stop advisory on Wednesday for Alaska Airlines, saying: "All Alaska mainline and subcarrier flights ground stopped."
In a separate statement, the FAA said the carrier "asked the FAA to pause the airline’s mainline departures nationwide." It did not provide a reason for the stoppage.
CNBC reported that the airline's system used to calculate weight and balance for flights was not functioning correctly.

Alaska Airlines and the FAA did not immediately respond to requests for comment.
Responding to passenger complaints on social media platform X, the airline said it was working on getting people moving as soon as possible.
Shares of Alaska Air Group, which owns the airline, pared gains after the advisory, and were last up 2.2% at 11:13 ET (1513 GMT).
The FAA advisory said that flights for SkyWest, which provides regional service for Alaska Airlines and others, were excluded.

Didn't I see where Boeing recently paid Alaska $160 Million for lost revenue shortly after the door plug blowout ?

Didn't I see where Boeing recently paid Alaska $160 Million for lost revenue shortly after the door plug blowout ?
The "Airlines" industry seems to be in a somewhat disarray. The concerning thing is they are transporting people, not cows or chickens.
1713375543750.png

United Airlines jumps more than 13% on strong earnings forecast, cuts 2024 fleet plan on Boeing delays​

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10ring'r

Althought the SCOTUS justices kept on trying to draw comparison to other cases that should have been similarly prosecuted i.e. the disruption of the Kavanagh hearings, other infiltration of the Capitol building while in session, the guy pulling a fire alarm before a vote etc. this case is actually specific for only one J6 individual. While the SCOTUS is showing the double standard, ASGH.

Last edited:

This feckless, incompetent, libtard governor of my state plans to call a special session to address public safety ie more gun control. They pass no bail laws which results in catch and release of dangerous criminal then wonder why there is a crime problem. Not surprising following Colorado's proposed semi automatic weapons ban.

Last edited:

The charges against Baptiste bring into question how effectively migrants are being screened upon arrival and how reliable the information they submit to the governement before being allowed into the US is.

Republicans from the House Homeland Security Committee got data from Homeland Security last year which found that over 95% of all CBP One applicants are granted entry to the US.

The Biden administration expanded the use of the CBP One app in January to allow 547,000 migrants into the country per year, 1450 people per day.

The app also allows migrants from Cuba, Haiti, Nicaragua and Venezuela to facilitate their travel via commercial flights to the US in a separate parole program, which has allowed roughly 404,000 entries through March.

Do they have an interpreter who can take the fall? works in MLB
i doubt ohtani was betting on baseball.

"Technically I did steal from him," Mizuhara allegedly said in a text to the bookmaker uncovered in court documents.

Mizuhara claimed to ESPN that he never bet on baseball and prosecutors in April said the same. Illegal gambling on any sport, however, violates MLB rules.