• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

That’s low. Ignore the people that put their lives on the line for the country but give everything to the ones who broke the law to get into the country to steal from the taxpayers via welfare.

The are only two reasons I can think of that this would make sense to the liberal mind:

1. Keep the illegals fed and housed so the crime rate stays low. But since any number of them are gang members and the rest don’t appear to have the same morals the rest of us, this is a BS reason.

2. Get the illegals off the street so the politicians get voted back in.

Illegals have more advantages than citizens at this point. The taxpayer is the servant to the illegal. The politicians have deemed it so.
It’s simpler than that. Veterans don’t vote for commies. Criminals do, and they plan on all these illegals being permanent Democrat voters. It’s about constituencies.

It’s simpler than that. Veterans don’t vote for commies. Criminals do, and they plan on all these illegals being permanent Democrat voters. It’s about constituencies.
I’m not denying the overall purpose. I’m simply talking about outcomes. They are using the taxpayer to fund western communism being established. The intermediate outcomes are what we are seeing now, but these outcomes are not the goal. This is happening worldwide.

It has amazed me watching how rapidly the "constituents" in certain areas can change from conservative to liberal.

Reactions: BLEE
She is probably on Facebook.

You two should hook up again.
I would in a heartbeat. I don’t care what she looks like today. At the time I was a whopping 115 lbs, and she was built good enough to compete at a very high level.

I would in a heartbeat. I don’t care what she looks like today. At the time I was a whopping 115 lbs, and she was built good enough to compete at a very high level.
We’re you in 5th grade?

I think that’s the last time I was 115#.

Statute of limitations up yet? You want to sue? Show me where she touched you….

We’re you in 5th grade?

I think that’s the last time I was 115#.

Statute of limitations up yet? You want to sue? Show me where she touched you….
Funny story there too. I was smashing several 18-21 year olds, and 1 32 year old when I was 15.

Reactions: Hobo Hilton
FBI getting weekend OT again…

Their body language is so telling. No true white supremacy org has 98% fit members with decent close order drill skills. The last guy looked like every shitbird soldier trying to get back in step. No civi org is that tight marching in the street. They are reading this thread too.

Fuck off you lying cunts.

The wounded warriors could care less about your Ukraine bill and are more concerned about their shelters you are giving to the "newcomers".

The whole of Eastern Europe was "Pogromland".

When the SS and Order Police started psychologically breaking down from the killing they had the Trawnikis do it for a bottle of vodka and a uniform.
correct. a lot of the "shooters" were poles,hiwis,lithuanians. 90s in the balkans was same same as 40s. about the only country that had sorta clean hands as of 1945 was finland.

The illegals are here to pump up communist representation in communist states, steal the votes of conservatives, replace those that won’t go along with the agenda.

They are useful idiots.

They will be culled when no longer needed.
yes,the idiot progs and deep state drones don't get that. once the productive,mostly white,middle class is totally enslaved or eliminated,the excess population will be culled. covid was maybe good practice for that. viruses or vaccines are the most efficient methodology once AI,robotics and "skynet" is in place.

The initial indictment included Class 2 felony molestation of a child, three Class 2 felonies for sexual conduct with a minor, one Class 3 felony for attempted sexual conduct with a minor, and two Class 6 felonies for sexual conduct with a minor.

The charges alleged Navarrete molested one of the victims, a boy under the age of 15, between July 1, 2017, and June 30, 2020.

The seventh count alleges Navarrete attempted to engage in similar behavior with another victim under the age of 15 between May 1, 2019 and Aug. 31, 2019.

• Angry
Reactions: Mwalex
I’ve seen that picture. What’s that?
It’s the employee pic of the dad from the Pixar animation “The Incredibles”.

I think.

That B&W snip is from another meme that showed the difference between something (don’t recall) and a Nazi concentration camp…. Same pic, but one in color (full of life) and the other in stark B&W that made him look like a starving prisoner.

The UCR reported that violent crime fell by 2% between 2021 and 2022, according to the Council on Criminal Justice. By contrast, the NCVS found that the number of people saying they were the victims of violent crimes increased by 42.4% between 2021 and 2022, rising from 16.5 victimizations per 1000 people to 23.5 victimizations per 1000.
Despite these disparities, several media outlets published stories claiming that crime was declining in the United States. Mainstream outlets like NPR, Reuters, CBS News, The Hill, NBC News and PBS all presented FBI data to report that crime is decreasing, without mentioning the conflicting data produced by the NCVS.

x7GxvjE99ip9.jpeg

FBI getting weekend OT again…

I am from WV, grew up in WV and lived here most of my life. I heard 0 WV sounding accents in those voices and can tell you that is NOT how anyone believing in a racist organization from WV would dress or prep for such an event, nor what they look or act like. Nor how they would present themselves. Complete posers IMHO, be they fed or paid by the left. The clan went out of style in the 80's in this state.

Last edited:
The UCR is voluntary reporting. Jurisdictions that don’t want to appear bad (think tourist destinations or high income areas) have been known to not report to the UCR. A good example of this, although one that is controversial, is the Sandy Hook shooting. Nothing was ever reported to the UCR by Newtown. I have always said the NCVS is the one to watch, as it reveals what’s known as the dark figure of crime, which is all of the unreported crimes. Think about the example of something like a flower pot being stolen off your porch. You probably wouldn’t report that to the police, but a theft still occurred. Now, let’s also consider the crimes that are reclassified into lesser offenses. This is what happens when gang bangers shoot it up and miss each other. This is still an aggravated assault or attempted murder, but I can assure you it is not reported as that. Most likely, these are reported as disorders or vandalism.

Reactions: theLBC
The UCR is voluntary reporting. Jurisdictions that don’t want to appear bad (think tourist destinations or high income areas) have been known to not report to the UCR. A good example of this, although one that is controversial, is the Sandy Hook shooting. Nothing was ever reported to the UCR by Newtown. I have always said the NCVS is the one to watch, as it reveals what’s known as the dark figure of crime, which is all of the unreported crimes. Think about the example of something like a flower pot being stolen off your porch. You probably wouldn’t report that to the police, but a theft still occurred. Now, let’s also consider the crimes that are reclassified into lesser offenses. This is what happens when gang bangers shoot it up and miss each other. This is still an aggravated assault or attempted murder, but I can assure you it is not reported as that. Most likely, these are reported as disorders or vandalism.
same with abortion stats. it looked like abortions decreased when california stopped reporting.

“It’s, like, a White woman emailing this and she’s giving me this script. And I’m, like, ‘No,’ and she’s like, ‘Please,’ and I’m like, ‘No.’ I’ll talk about the news of it, but I’m not gonna be like — I’m not gonna have a White person tell me to be, like, ‘This is how I feel as a person of color.’ It’s just so — I think that black-pilled me slightly on political propaganda.”