• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

yRS5YvZgc9R4.jpeg

Maybe the fix has been in longer than we realize, we the sheeple that is.
I lean more towards "The Dumbing of America" that started in the early 60's. Those that graduated high school in the early 70's are now retiring.
A high school graduate today can hardly find a job. A college graduate today will be paying on a student loan until they die of old age.
Those that have been home schooled have no problem getting a job or completing a meaningful college program.
Third world countries with poorly educated citizens amaze me at the ingenuity they show when completing a project.
American's are the dumbest race on the face of this Earth. It shows when they vote.

Winston:
"If-when President Biden has shown us anything, we need someone to run the countries. When the President has severe dementia, it’s not just America that crumbles, the whole world burns. But let’s examine the elites. European corporations spend over €1 billion a year lobbying Brussels. Us corporations spend over €2 billion a year lobbying in DC."

Houston TX

Tranny fatally mows down random pedestrian in deliberate killing, runs him over again in reverse, then kisses the body of the victim and stabbing him 9 times before walking away in front of horrified onlookers.

suspect-karon-fisher-20-charged-81642934.jpg
They have rights to, its not her his whatever’s fault for the pedestrian getting in his her whatever’s way. The pedestrian should have known better.

A bit more on the serious side, I suppose I also would be mad at the world if my bangs were cut that bad. But, alas, my hairline is really too high for bangs, so the only bangs I do these days is at steel silhouettes a long ways down range. More fun than looking/acting stupid anyway.

Every republican speaker after Gingrich has been a backstabbing traitorous piece of shit! Or they are compromised and the intel agencies are threatening them or their family.
Mitch was a piece of shit as well.

Take the black pill.

It’s always been this bad, just nobody cares to look while things were going good.