• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

Looks like someone should of stayed on the diet. This fatty could go a few months without eating.

1715631202343.png

Hyundai, Kia models top list of most stolen vehicles in 2023​

"thefts are likely due to social media trend revealing how to steal the cars...."
You mean,, showing how EAST IT IS TO STEAL

protect the dang kids!

and another...

protect the dang kids!

and another...

Well, guess what, no one is coming to save whitey. If whitey wants to stop being a target they are going to have to fight back.

long post. here is some of it:

There’s a scandal going on in Guatemala that everyone needs to know about. The Attorney General in Guatemala is investigating child trafficking at the US border and it appears that the Biden Admin is retaliating.The interview you’re about to hear is apparently so dangerous that the Secretary General of Guatemala says he was warned by someone claiming to carry a message from the US Embassy that he was “playing with fire” if he took part in the interview.Last week they raided an NGO named Save The Children. Jill Biden used to be the Chair of STC’s board. Investigations into NGO’s like this are a part of Guatemala’s overall investigation as they search out who’s doing the trafficking and where the money’s coming from. Now let’s talk about $$$…Before doing this interview I reached out to
@Oilfield_Rando

@RandoLand_US
for a report on $ the US gives Guatemala. He found over 80 payments to individuals in Guatemala where the names are redacted. Many range from $20,000 to $40,000 per transfer. That’s a LOT of money in Guatemala. Who are they paying and why?Overall the Biden admin has spent over $500M in Guatemala. Why? US taxpayers are paying $125,000 for indigenous “healers” (shamans) in Guatemala and nearly $500,000 to support gender ideology there. Why?One things clear about the Biden Administration: You can’t trust them with money. That’s why
@GoldCoPM
is sponsoring this interview. Since Biden took office, many Americans are worse off. This is not the beacon of prosperity we grew up in. Click here to learn about an IRS loophole thousands of Americans have used to safeguard their money: http://Robby4Gold.comGuatemala’s Secretary General also admitted the US is harboring illegal alien pedophiles and murders. These are people Guatemala WANTS to put in prison but Biden’s Admin is protecting them instead of cooperating. As you’ll find out, it’s clear the AG and SG are being targeted. Guatemala’s President recently met with Sec of State Tony Blinken and Joe Biden.After this interview he announced a plot to remove the AG.If it feels like you’ve seen this movie before… It’s because you have: In Ukraine when Joe Biden forced the firing of a prosecutor who investigated his family.

• Angry
Reactions: 10ring'r
Getting to be a daily occurrence.

This stuff has been going on for years.....you're just being force fed info the second it happens. I kind of went down the rabbit hole with plane crash statistics and and analysis being a fairly new pilot. As far as G.A. stuff goes, the rates are down. Really surprised me based on how many we hear about.

My hope in doing this is to leave you feeling better about our country, better about the people who helped build it, and less divided from those Americans who might vote this November for someone you personally despise. I’m going to call the movie Something to Stand For, but I promise, it won’t be political. There will be no mention of conservatives, liberals, democrats, republicans, independents, Joe Biden, Donald Trump, RFK Jr., or anyone else who might run for office. It will, however, be patriotic, and unapologetically so.

This stuff has been going on for years.....you're just being force fed info the second it happens. I kind of went down the rabbit hole with plane crash statistics and and analysis being a fairly new pilot. As far as G.A. stuff goes, the rates are down. Really surprised me based on how many we hear about.
It seems anything "mechanical" is having more failures. When a recession hits, maintenance and QC are the first to be put on the back burner. Even concrete and steel high rises and bridges are rarely inspected for age related failures.

It seems anything "mechanical" is having more failures. When a recession hits, maintenance and QC are the first to be put on the back burner. Even concrete and steel high rises and bridges are rarely inspected for age related failures.
In my industry, everything is affected. Rubbers and plastics are degrading much faster. Metal parts are not machined accurately. Assembled products have poor fit and finish. Castings and moldings are porous and not trimmed properly. Equipment doesn't work right out of the crate.

It's a noticable downturn since 2021. Every product that is unavailable for a length of time has issues when it ships again.

I can't image what it must be like in critical industries such as medical equipment or airplanes.

good. more of this.