• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

PortaJohn

1716011557542.png

Investigators said the plane, a single-engine Beechcraft V35, appeared to have broken apart in the air, leaving behind nearly a half-mile long trail of debris. The National Transportation Safety Board is leading the investigation into the cause of the crash.

Blackface, really? This is the guy in VA that wanted third-trimester abortions to extend AFTER birth!! Priorities...

JANUARY 31, 2019

CASSIDY BLASTS VIRGINIA GOVERNOR’S DEFENSE OF INFANTICIDE: “THEY’RE BEHOLDEN TO GROUPS LIKE PLANNED PARENTHOOD”​

WASHINGTON – U.S. Senator Bill Cassidy, M.D. (R-LA), a doctor and member of the Senate health committee, responded today to Virginia Governor Ralph Northam’s defense of infanticide and Virginia Democrats’ legislation to make it legal to abort a completely healthy baby up until the moment of birth. Last night, a pro-abortion Democrat said it was a “mistake” for her to support the legislation, because what the bill’s sponsor said it would allow is classified as “partial birth infanticide” and “a crime.”

Last edited:

”The unelected World Economic Forum (WEF) is calling on global governments to begin placing limits on private car ownership among the general public.

The globalist WEF is demanding that regular families with more than one car should be forced to give up one of their vehicles.

Despite the fact that a person can only drive one car at a time, the WEF insists that limiting the number of vehicles people can own will help to “save the planet” from “climate change.”

The WEF argues that members of the public must be forced into giving up a vehicle as part of the organization’s “One Less Car” agenda.”

Stolen

1716053381937.png

Oakland man, 80, is left heartbroken after his beloved $200k vintage Corvette was stolen from his garage - and blames city's progressive DA and mayor for imposing 'no consequences' on criminals​

1716053497840.png

Just to be sure...

Blackman revealed the thug was “cut to pieces” and “very much deceased” when deputies found him. The sheriff thanked the male victim for his heroic actions.
the man grabbed a seven-inch garden knife and went to work on the intruder. Glenn ended up dying brutally as a result.

”The unelected World Economic Forum (WEF) is calling on global governments to begin placing limits on private car ownership among the general public.

The globalist WEF is demanding that regular families with more than one car should be forced to give up one of their vehicles.

Despite the fact that a person can only drive one car at a time, the WEF insists that limiting the number of vehicles people can own will help to “save the planet” from “climate change.”

The WEF argues that members of the public must be forced into giving up a vehicle as part of the organization’s “One Less Car” agenda.”
There was an old pre war polish joke about communism one of my college teachers told me…..

One day a kommisar came to a village to give a speech. All the townspeople came to hear him speak. Vladak was in the audience.

“When we communists come to power we will identify the people with two tractors and we will take one of their tractors and give it to the family that has none!”

The townspeople cheered and Vladek thought “I could stop pulling my plow. A tractor would be great!”

Next the communist said “When we are in power we will identify everyone with two milk cows and we will take one and give it to the family with no milk cow!”

The crowd cheered again and Vladek thought of the convenience of not having to go in to town to get milk if he could get it from his barn.

The communist started again….” When we are in power we will identify the man with two shirts and we will take one of his shirts and give it to the man that has no shirt!”

The crowd was quiet and before he could stop himself Vladek shouted “But I have two shirts!”

There was an old pre war polish joke about communism one of my college teachers told me…..

One day a kommisar came to a village to give a speech. All the townspeople came to hear him speak. Vladak was in the audience.

“When we communists come to power we will identify the people with two tractors and we will take one of their tractors and give it to the family that has none!”

The townspeople cheered and Vladek thought “I could stop pulling my plow. A tractor would be great!”

Next the communist said “When we are in power we will identify everyone with two milk cows and we will take one and give it to the family with no milk cow!”

The crowd cheered again and Vladek thought of the convenience of not having to go in to town to get milk if he could get it from his barn.

The communist started again….” When we are in power we will identify the man with two shirts and we will take one of his shirts and give it to the man that has no shirt!”

The crowd was quiet and before he could stop himself Vladek shouted “But I have two shirts!”
And this is how communism comes about during recessions And depressions. And then it gets worse from there.

Stolen

View attachment 8420852

Oakland man, 80, is left heartbroken after his beloved $200k vintage Corvette was stolen from his garage - and blames city's progressive DA and mayor for imposing 'no consequences' on criminals​

View attachment 8420853
Women in politics and law have fucked this country to a point of no repair.

The WEF needs a fatal dose of roach spray! 👍

Women in politics and law have fucked this country to a point of no repair.
I took the driving part for my temporary drivers in my uncle’s 59 Corvette , same color as his. Even had the top off. The State Trooper loved it !! My uncle sold his in 75 for 6k. Had only 40K miles , mostly in 1/4 mile increments 👋
He‘d be rolling in his grave if he knew one was valued at 400K. 🥴

• Wow
Reactions: IronSkillet

Iranian press is showing pics of Iranian president next to helicopter that is two years old.

Still unable to access crash as of 11AM MST this morning:

Iran's health minister says crash site is difficult to access because of fog​

From CNN's Adam Pourahmadi and AnneClaire Stapleton

The site where a helicopter carrying Iranian President Ebrahim Raisi crashed Sunday is very foggy, making it difficult for rescuers to search, according to Iranian Minister of Health Bahram Eynollahi.
"We have set up treatment facilities. We are now in the area and all rescue forces are busy searching," Eynollahi said on state TV Sunday. "We have deployed all medical facilities, including emergency medicine, surgery and ambulance."

Cadaver dogs have been deployed in the area as well; news is already showing rescuers at a debris field but say they still haven't found the President or helicopter. They are stalling to tell truth because they need to reorganize the government.

SNNTV news (Not CNN, SNN) already blaming American sanctions affecting access to spare airplane/helo parts.

Last edited:
I took the driving part for my temporary drivers in my uncle’s 59 Corvette , same color as his. Even had the top off. The State Trooper loved it !! My uncle sold his in 75 for 6k. Had only 40K miles , mostly in 1/4 mile increments 👋
He‘d be rolling in his grave if he knew one was valued at 400K. 🥴
Shows how little $1.00 is worth

Reactions: quietmike

Iranian press is showing pics of Iranian president next to helicopter that is two years old.

The site where a helicopter carrying Iranian President Ebrahim Raisi crashed Sunday is very foggy, making it difficult for rescuers to search, according to Iranian Minister of Health Bahram Eynollahi.
"We have set up treatment facilities. We are now in the area and all rescue forces are busy searching," Eynollahi said on state TV Sunday. "We have deployed all medical facilities, including emergency medicine, surgery and ambulance."

Cadaver dogs have been deployed in the area as well; news is already showing rescuers at a debris field but say they still haven't found the President or helicopter. They are stalling to tell truth because they need to reorganize the government.

SNNTV news (Not CNN, SNN) already blaming American sanctions affecting access to spare airplane/helo parts.

Oh no, anyway.gif

Did he have dirt on Boeing, or maybe Hillary?