• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

481462_g61b47dwlq4n9tj_full.jpeg
Just think of the ass cheese and sweat on that fancy leather seat! :ROFLMAO:(y)

Is her Mickey a Minnie or Minnie a Mickey?
Zero fucks given about this Charlee Corra or his/her/it personal views or life choices! Much less the family connection to Disney!
I always laugh at media pushing the family connection to some historical figure as a means of pushing a leftist narrative.

Not at all hyperbole.

If the world saw the water documentary.... it would bring the whole house down.
It's now abundantly clear (as if it weren't already) that this was a globally orchestrated attack on all humans.
Now, they just have the receipts. The genomic sequencing showing that the drugs they're giving people are synthesized venom.
Just a coincidence that they identified 19 specific snake venoms (from China) that are genetically similar to the Covid genomic sequence.

Highly recommend everyone watch it.

Reactions: DIBBS and Bender
Why are we talking about the mules. Who paid them...
i wish they could flip one, but since the AG isn't going after anyone, there is no pressure.
they did track them going to DNC offices during the ballot runs, so maybe picking up their money?

yet women (so-called edumucated) are doubling down on the cucumber's policy:

I've long thought these mass shootings were not "unplanned' if you will. They are too koinky dinky on timing when the narrative needs to be changed or that what they're selling needs fuel for their delusion.

Now we read the subway had no security cam. Koinky Dinky again!! Hmmm. Fool me once..twice...three times...100 times? NOPE!!!!

Just remember two things. Epstein didn't hang himself and heed Army Jerry.

yet women (so-called edumucated) are doubling down on the cucumber's policy:

Was at a friends house last Friday. A woman there. That I know is a hard core anti Trump and a leftist democrat. Said , Hi to me and ask how I was doing. I replied doing OK.
She then proudly told me. She was thriving. I laughed a little and said , Well at least somebody is.
Her thriving comment was bait and I know from past experience, that talking any topic of substance with her is waste of time.
She believes, she is on the winning political team . I have tried explaining to her in the past . That, she isn't on the democrat team or in their club.
She just can't comprehend that she is nothing more than a useful idiot for the political class.
Useless to argue with the hypnotized true believers!

Was at a friends house last Friday. A woman there. That I know is a hard core anti Trump and a leftist democrat. Said , Hi to me and ask how I was doing. I replied doing OK.
She then proudly told me. She was thriving. I laughed a little and said , Well at least somebody is.
Her thriving comment was bait and I know from past experience, that talking any topic of substance with her is waste of time.
She believes, she is on the winning political team . I have tried explaining to her in the past . That she isn't on the democrat team or in their club.
She just can't comprehend that she is nothing more than a useful idiot for the political class.
Usless to argue with the hypnotized true believers!
There's not much I can truly believe in anymore. It's like I'm going in reverse...that Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny are just as likely to exist as anything else we've been "told to believe."

Just think of the ass cheese and sweat on that fancy leather seat! :ROFLMAO:(y)
Where's that F'n puke emoji when you need it! Oh! There it is! Mac🤮
If that aircraft that she's on ever loses pressurization it might cause her butt cheeks to explode.
I do hope they "Weight and Balance" that a/c correctly, and, double/triple check those calculations! Or.....put her in a center aisle seat, over the wings! Mac:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Where's yhat F'n puke emoji when you need it! Oh! There it is! Mac🤮

I do hope they "Weight and Balance" that a/c correctly, and, double/triple check those calculations! Or.....put her in a center aisle seat, over the wings! Mac:rolleyes:
Her underwear must be the size of a fucking tent, if she even wears any. It takes her two trips to"haul ass!"
Needs to be boarding a C-17 just to get that much ass in the air! :ROFLMAO:

Where's that F'n puke emoji when you need it! Oh! There it is! Mac🤮

Her inflight meal is a couple of bushels of feed corn and three bales of alfalfa.

Want to slow down crime?
Could have been the pedo I read about a few days ago on here, where he caught two guys tied them up and ass raped them for a few days! Ouch! :ROFLMAO:

Could have been the pedo I read about a few days ago on here, where he caught two guys tied them up and ass raped them for a few days! Ouch! :ROFLMAO:
If that’s the story with the big roided out guy it’s fake, stories floated around for years.

• Sad
Reactions: Expert684
And she jumped line? I would have stuffed her ass in the ballot box for that alone!
She’s dropping off, they are waiting to go inside. There’s no line for drop off. Why would the line pass the box if it’s for the box?

Reactions: M8541Reaper
She’s dropping off, they are waiting to go inside. There’s no line for drop off. Why would the line pass the box if it’s for the box?
Really don’t fuckin matter She put in 4 ballots. So same fuckin punishment!

Reactions: Bender