• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

Well that little libby douche drinker just cooked his goose... Watch how fast his scrappy search engine bites it.
Unfortunately Opera doesn't allow me to change my default to the brave search engine. I have to have a shortcut to it :(.

Maybe it's time to move on from Opera - sad as I've used it for the better part of 15 years.

Gqaxm90Sae5M.jpeg
They have to hide what was said during the attack. No way this guy was silent. I would like to see a profile of all the victims...

They have to hide what was said during the attack. No way this guy was silent. I would like to see a profile of all the victims...
Radios: From what I understood the radio thing was a fuck up in the officers part. When you go in the subway underground it has its own system/channel UHF. He was trying to talk on VHF or the channel for outside.

Cameras: Not hearing anywhere else the cameras were working everywhere except there. My experience with cameras is they are constantly going down. I bet they were down in other areas too. PD is in CYA mode for not doing maint and trouble sooting.

Weapon: They said he had a Glock not a "Ghost Gun" like Biden was yapping about mostly.

Evil fucks just dont stop do they...

View attachment 7849407
So, when we have our "coming" food shortage, will they make like China with a quarantine with use of WHO edict or will they use martial law. It just boggles the mind how a food shortage can be seen this far in advance and nothing done about it...unless its intentional as further culling or again to start a civil war.

How Vaccine Messaging Confused the Public​

BY JOHN GIBSON MARCH 23, 2022 VACCINES 5 MINUTE READ

SHARE | PRINT | EMAIL

Pivotal randomized control trials (RCTs) underpinning approval of Covid-19 vaccines did not set out to, and did not, test if the vaccines prevent transmission of the SARS-CoV-2 virus. Nor did the trials test if the vaccines reduce mortality risk. A review of seven phase III trials, including those for Moderna, Pfizer/BioNTech and AstraZeneca vaccines, found the criterion the vaccines were trialled against was just reduced risk of Covid-19 symptoms.
There should be no secret about these facts, as they were discussed in August 2020 in the BMJ (formerly the British Medical Journal); one of the oldest and most widely cited medical journals in the world. Moreover, this was not an isolated article, as the editor-in-chief also gave her own summary of the vaccine-testing situation, which has proved very prescient:
“…we are heading for vaccines that reduce severity of illness rather than protect against infection [and] provide only short-lived immunity, … as well as damaging public confidence and wasting global resources by distributing a poorly effective vaccine, this could change what we understand a vaccine to be. Instead of long-term, effective disease prevention it could become a suboptimal chronic treatment.”It was not just the BMJ covering these features of the RCTs. When health bureaucrats Rochelle Walensky, Henry Walke and Anthony Fauci claimed (in the Journal of the American Medical Association) that “clinical trials have shown that the vaccines authorized for use in the US are highly effective against Covid-19 infection, severe illness and death” this was felt sufficiently false that the journal published a comment simply titled “Inaccurate Statement.”
The basis of the comment was that the primary endpoint for the RCTs was symptoms of Covid-19; a less exacting standard than testing to show efficacy against infection, severe illness, and death.

And what good is physical currency in your scenarios when it is only backed by nothing? The gold standard died a while back in the US.
My physical currency can't be turned off because I said something that someone disagreed with. As long as taxes are paid in USD, it has value.

Reactions: NoDopes and KZP
My physical currency can't be turned off because I said something that someone disagreed with. As long as taxes are paid in USD, it has value.
And much harder to do the whole "carbon tracking" plan they want to enact.

We see you've surpassed your allotted beef portions for the week. You will only be able to buy plant based alternatives until July 1st.

No, I'm not talking about the regular world where taxes can still be paid, but rather the end of the world scenarios you referred to earlier makes the government backing it unviable. Once that happens, all bets are off because the continuity of government is gone. The entire world has this problem. That was my point.

Reactions: Mwalex
Omicron: Blessing in disguise that will eventually undermine the Chinese Communist Party completely.

The extremely transmissible, yet virtually nonlethal strain of COVID-19 called Omicron, which has completely rendered all other variants history, is spreading fast across China, prompting the CCP to lock down multiple cities now.

In addition to Shanghai, Xi'an, a prefecture level city which had barely emerged from it's own month-long lockdown in February, is being locked down once again. Also being locked down are the cities of Guangzhou and the technology hub Zhengzhou.

To every observer across the world now, one thing is apparent: You CANNOT stop the spread of Omicron. 99% of the infected never even get sick. Eventually, most likely within this year, Omicron will be ENDEMIC across even "zero-COVID" China.

This leaves the CCP with two options:

1. Continue to double down on the failed and highly unpopular lockdown approach which is already escalating anti-government sentiment across the country and possibly ignite a full scale violent revolt and campaign of revenge as various groups with long standing historic hatred of the CCP and victims of the lockdowns who lost family members due to disruption of medical care all unite with a single goal in mind, to incinerate the CCP.

OR:

2. Admit failure and let Omicron spread while trying to encourage interprovincial and national commerce to grow back to pre-pandemic levels. Before Xi'an in the January of 2022, this WAS an option and possibly would have allowed the CCP to save face and maintain power as most of the public forgives them for the "Wuhan fluke". However NOW, after the clusterfuck in both Xi'an and Shanghai, and starting up in other cities as well, this is not an option anymore. Trust in the government has reached an all time low. Millions of citizens are getting their news from viral social media posts instead of government media sources. Social media bloggers are also inventing creative ways to get latest updates about the crisis in Shanghai past the autonomous firewall settings, by using state-encouraged anti-US hashtags in their posts to circumvent robotic censors. If the CCP chooses option 2 right now, it will only further exacerbate mistrust and hatred of them across the country. It is too late. The damage has been done. People have died. Beloved pet dogs and cats have been killed. Economies and livelihoods ruined. And revenge is most likely now on the minds of many individuals.

It is OVER for them at this point.

Zhengzhou lockdown:

Necessity is the mother of innovation: Chinese social media bloggers use state approved anti-American hashtags and title headers to get posts about Shanghai updates and sensitive breaking news past Great Firewall censorship software. This is how so many videos and articles about the Shanghai situation had been shared worldwide using this clever "Trojan Horse" manuever. It is a move that the Chinese censors have so far been utterly unable to counter, because if they blocked these anti-US hashtags from getting through, they will block 99.9% of their own propaganda and shut their own media machine down along with the opposition.

Last edited:
Omicron: Blessing in disguise that will eventually undermine the Chinese Communist Party completely.

The extremely transmissible, yet virtually nonlethal strain of COVID-19 called Omicron, which has completely rendered all other variants history, is spreading fast across China, prompting the CCP to lock down multiple cities now.

In addition to Shanghai, Xi'an, a prefecture level city which had barely emerged from it's own month-long lockdown in February, is being locked down once again. Also being locked down are the cities of Guangzhou and the technology hub Zhengzhou.

To every observer across the world now, one thing is apparent: You CANNOT stop the spread of Omicron. 99% of the infected never even get sick. Eventually, most likely within this year, Omicron will be ENDEMIC across even "zero-COVID" China.

This leaves the CCP with two options:

1. Continue to double down on the failed and highly unpopular lockdown approach which is already escalating anti-government sentiment across the country and possibly ignite a full scale violent revolt and campaign of revenge as various groups with long standing historic hatred of the CCP and victims of the lockdowns who lost family members due to disruption of medical care all unite with a single goal in mind, to incinerate the CCP.

OR:

2. Admit failure and let Omicron spread while trying to encourage interprovincial and national commerce to grow back to pre-pandemic levels. Before Xi'an in the January of 2022, this WAS an option and possibly would have allowed the CCP to save face and maintain power as most of the public forgives them for the "Wuhan fluke". However NOW, after the clusterfuck in both Xi'an and Shanghai, and starting up in other cities as well, this is not an option anymore. Trust in the government has reached an all time low. Millions of citizens are getting their news from viral social media posts instead of government media sources. Social media bloggers are also inventing creative ways to get latest updates about the crisis in Shanghai past the autonomous firewall settings, by using state-encouraged anti-US hashtags in their posts to circumvent robotic censors. If the CCP chooses option 2 right now, it will only further exacerbate mistrust and hatred of them across the country. It is too late. The damage has been done. People have died. Beloved pet dogs and cats have been killed. Economies and livelihoods ruined. And revenge is most likely now on the minds of many individuals.

It is OVER for them at this point.

Zhengzhou lockdown:

Necessity is the mother of innovation: Chinese social media bloggers use state approved anti-American hashtags and title headers to get posts about Shanghai updates and sensitive breaking news past Great Firewall censorship software. This is how so many videos and articles about the Shanghai situation had been shared worldwide using this clever "Trojan Horse" manuever. It is a move that the Chinese censors have so far been utterly unable to counter, because if they blocked these anti-US hashtags from getting through, they will block 99.9% of their own propaganda and shut their own media machine down along with the opposition.

Hey Blue Sky, I hope you're correct in your assessment. The CCP just like our liberal elites in this country need to be brought down by whatever means necessary.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Last edited:
There was a reason Jehovah commanded that these people be stoned. They aren’t satisfied with sodomizing each other. So the go after children.

Just keep in mind by the same law you might be finding yourself getting stoned for things that you don't think are big deals these days...

I wonder how this could have happened....

first place i would search is the nearest FBI branch office.
There was a reason Jehovah commanded that these people be stoned. They aren’t satisfied with sodomizing each other. So they go after children.
oh really? Jesus commanded that gays are to be stoned?

• Haha
Reactions: Samuel Whittemore
Reactions: gigamortis