• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

Massachusetts vs. Christians on transgenderism: When religious discrimination becomes state establishment of religion

A trio of roses in a field of noxious thorns.

View attachment 8201354
8363F9F6-D327-4A0D-96EF-27B3F53E638B.jpeg

Preach it, sister.
Theres a few people I’m going to MAKE listen to this. Never thought I would have seen so many people ( sheep) fall for this shit. Especially people that I ”thought “ had the balls to resist and not comply.
Some talked the “ Can’t make me do nothing I don’t believe in “ Spiel one second and 10 minutes later they were sitting in long lines to be tested , and before they got the results were already jabbed. Unbelievable 🙈
The saying goes that if you don’t stand for something , you will fall for anything , may sound hokey , but truer words haven’t been said.

Reactions: gigamortis
Theres a few people I’m going to MAKE listen to this. Never thought I would have seen so many people ( sheep) fall for this shit. Especially people that I ”thought “ had the balls to resist and not comply.
Some talked the “ Can’t make me do nothing I don’t believe in “ Spiel one second and 10 minutes later they were sitting in long lines to be tested , and before they got the results were already jabbed. Unbelievable 🙈
The saying goes that if you don’t stand for something , you will fall for anything , may sound hokey , but truer words haven’t been said.
Appreciation for everyone who stepped back and decided against being jabbed. Had a hippy professor that always wore John Lennon eyeglasses, one of his favorite things to say “ the masses are asses”. The few professionals that stepped forward with either proven effective treatments or urged caution about the vax got flogged from every declared SME private and government. No one rallied for them and the media demonized the, no professional groups had the nerve to stop the lie. My concern moving forward is like the HBO series True Blood 🩸 they find a means of sickening the unvqxxed, like the tainted blood for the vampires in the show. The famous we told you so while getting rid of the unvaccinated people and setting the example for compliance. Things sure ain’t improving in the world today, my thinking is the Biden crime family has some kind of ace up the sleeve to declare emergency powers keeping them in power, some excuse to delay the next election.

Appreciation for everyone who stepped back and decided against being jabbed. Had a hippy professor that always wore John Lennon eyeglasses, one of his favorite things to say “ the masses are asses”. The few professionals that stepped forward with either proven effective treatments or urged caution about the vax got flogged from every declared SME private and government. No one rallied for them and the media demonized the, no professional groups had the nerve to stop the lie. My concern moving forward is like the HBO series True Blood 🩸 they find a means of sickening the unvqxxed, like the tainted blood for the vampires in the show. The famous we told you so while getting rid of the unvaccinated people and setting the example for compliance. Things sure ain’t improving in the world today, my thinking is the Biden crime family has some kind of ace up the sleeve to declare emergency powers keeping them in power, some excuse to delay the next election.
My brother used to be the smartest person I knew. Sorta like what JB thinks of Hunter.🥴
A retired pharmacist, member of Mensa , never made lower than a A from 1st grade through Pharmacy School. Next thing ya know , him and wife # 3 are vaxxed to the max , wearing face diapers everywhere. Hell , he wouldn’t stay at my house when the hysteria started because my GF and I refused to wear one or get jabbed. We went to a Razorback football game when the Fuck Joe Biden chant started ,thought he was about to have a breakdown. Totally don’t get it. Just shows you can be bright about some things , dumb as a box of rocks about other things. 😞

I have since refused to receive any blood other than my own or from my wife or son who is now old enough to donate. Had it done on all my official medical records.

Doc

I have since refused to receive any blood other than my own or from my wife or son who is now old enough to donate. Had it done on all my official medical records.

Doc
There are a few people on the Hide that made the decision to not comply, some gave up their livelihoods because of their beliefs , that takes balls to actually do.
I admire them more each day , I’d share a foxhole with them anytime.
Doc68 has been one since the hysteria began , I salute him and what he is standing for ✊🏻🍻

edit: My daughter was married to a tinker bell snowflake libtard , that thought I was over the top on my views of WTF is happening. We had a peaceful coexistence I guess , he seldom came around. She wised up and finally shit canned him 👍
Fast forward …She met a dude that was an Army Veteran Infantryman with deployments to both Iraq and Afghanistan. He was out before the Covid shit started.
He refused the jab , wouldn’t let his 10 yr old daughter from another marriage get jabbed , loves this county but hates our government. 🇺🇸
Instead of dodging me like snowflake , going to help make a berm for a shooting range on their 20 acre compound ! Definite upgrade on son in laws 🍻🇺🇸

Last edited:
Never would've thought with Mexico's Macho anti gay culture, that Mex feds would be caught dead with a Creedmoor...
Otherwise some fairly legit kit

1691845707951.gif

All the 17y/o high school standouts are also abusing cocaine, during practice, yes?

I work in an ED now, I always see these old sick people coming in who have had 6 or more "vaccinations" for COVID and are always sick as shit.

Can't say shit to them, but would love to

Others come in and say they have had all the boosters and don't understand why they have COVID for the 10th time.....I'd love to laugh in their faces but can't.

I laugh all the way back to my desk.....

Doc

My brother used to be the smartest person I knew. Sorta like what JB thinks of Hunter.🥴
A retired pharmacist, member of Mensa , never made lower than a A from 1st grade through Pharmacy School. Next thing ya know , him and wife # 3 are vaxxed to the max , wearing face diapers everywhere. Hell , he wouldn’t stay at my house when the hysteria started because my GF and I refused to wear one or get jabbed. We went to a Razorback football game when the Fuck Joe Biden chant started ,thought he was about to have a breakdown. Totally don’t get it. Just shows you can be bright about some things , dumb as a box of rocks about other things. 😞
Are you an i kin somehow? Like, branchwater cousins?
I've got the same brother.

Reactions: Sandhog308