• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Practicing for canned sunshine release?

Gunfighter14e2

Hunter/trapper of Remora's
Minuteman
Jul 9, 2002
Lick skillet Alabama
eham.net
Does not surprise me one bit. Seems the heat on this rocks pot is just increasing, all the time.

Reactions: Ronws
Does not surprise me one bit. Seems the heat on this rocks pot is just increasing, all the time.

We had a way to stop them from shipping nukes through Afghanistan to the Gulf of Oman. Potato screwed that up.

The war mongers in the west have been busy talking up starting WWIII to destroy Russia because their little CIA war in the Ukraine went all quagmire on them.

The Russians have been very busy trying their best to tell everyone that they don't want WWIII but if the west wants to come attack Russia well they are going to use any and all weapons at their disposal.

Apparently the NWO likes that plan it seems.

Reactions: Mwalex
I don't know why, but I have the feeling that this story and the canuck troops going the door to door check thing about raising temps are related.

Sunshine has always been a sign of heat, right ?
There ya go.

I don't know why, but I have the feeling that this story and the canuck troops going the door to door check thing about raising temps are related.
When you look at all the other things happening on this rock, a pattern does seem to emerge. People with money to burn are building bunkers, as fast as they can get a contractor and money is not a consideration at all. Some are building in different locations just to cut travel time. The amount of HEPA filters & freeze dried food sold to some builders indicates most end users are stocking for very long term. The last item that is getting snatched up as fast as they become available are 600 & 900 RPM EMP proof Gensets

Then there is this.