• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

pride picnic in my small town

Peterpan

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Jul 20, 2018
in my little town of 2500 people in kansas they have been advertising a pride picnic. the day finally came and sure enough. the dude setting up is wearing a rainbow cape. i was sitting there in amazement when a couple young men drove by and hollered super fag at the guy setting up. i laughed till i had tears in my eyes and when i thought i had the laughter under control the wind caught his rainbow “pride” cape and he really did look like super fag. these idiots from the city come out and get a permit and make fools of themselves when no one shows up.

67D872A6-2043-4A76-82B3-BFEBB2BD9A39.jpeg

Until they don't.

Look what happened in Canton Ohio when an outsider from Indiana showed up.

Reactions: BCP
They had some "Drag Queen Storytime" event at a coffee shop in a friend of mine's tiny midwestern town.

The freaks aren't content to hang out in some random SF neighborhood, they want to spread their stupidity nationwide.

Reactions: 10ring'r
Ya know, there was a time when I would see/interact with such people, and not really give two shits about it. Now, since they have pushed it in my face, tried to make me treat them "special", all I see now, is child groomers. I could have, and still do, cared/care less about your sexuality. Since they have been exposed, I think these people are going to be forced underground and be given the stink-eye(for lack of a better phrase), more than ever before. In other words, they have cut their own throats(please, just a figure of speech on my part). Mac

• Love
Reactions: hollowoutadime
Waitasec....

A guy with the screen name "PeterPan" posts a thread about a gay pride event.....in a mocking manner ?

Has sarcasm really gone that far ? Or....is irony being bitch slapped into a whole new realm ?

• Love
Reactions: Maggot