• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PSA M110 clonish rifle

Griffin is reading my damn mind. This will sell PSA Mock 110s in and of itself. If they keep up production idk that I’ll be able to resist.

Reactions: olive drab
Well with the griffin MGL110 now out decided to reserve one. Will be getting the gas block and Flash hider when i can then BRT gas tube and I’m gonna order the Sabre 110 as soon as i can. So mock 110 in the works

Same with me, but with their own barrels shooting at or under 1moa I would think these would be performing better?
I assume so but I’m not so sure how well their barrels are shooting till i can get the Sabre 110 after i get the mgl110. Seems like around or at 1 MOA is about as good as it gets with receptions. Granted there really aren’t too many reviews on it from an accuracy standpoint

I have a few Faxon 308, 6.5CM barrels, that "heavy match fluted nitrided SS 5R" version, they haven't been disappointing, decent plinking workhorse barrels. For my "aspiring precision" builds, though, I've been leaning towards Criterion. I guess it was more practical for PSA to source the barrels for the M110 clonish SASS rifles from Faxon, than from FN or other OEM supplier, or making it themselves. PSA probably spec'd it pretty tightly.

Reactions: bfoosh006
Very excited to see how these shoot. I dont have any experience with the faxon match large frame barrels, and i cant really find much on the internet.
I'm sorry if I missed this "Faxon" barrel part.... where does PSA say they are going to use a Faxon barrel ?

That would surprise me as well.

I'm sorry if I missed this "Faxon" barrel part.... where does PSA say they are going to use a Faxon barrel ?

That would surprise me as well.
I had to rewatch the video but the guy mentions it. When he talks about the 5R rifling going through the differences between forged and billet models

Reactions: bfoosh006
Mentions it on the original Instagram video I believe
Well... I hope those work out for PSA. I wonder what Mark at DC Machine has to say about the Faxon Barrels.

EDIT... I wonder if DC Machine might make 5R barrels ?
And FWIW... I did find 2 PSA AR15's using 5R barrels.... one flat out says Faxon.. the other says 416R 5R rifling.
https://palmettostatearmory.com/psa...geissele-rail-w-romeo-5-14-5-mod-3-clone.html
https://palmettostatearmory.com/psa-sabre-15-mk12-gen-iii-full-length-spr-18-a1-rifle-fde.html

Last edited:
Reactions: rpoL98