• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Question about the Larue Stealth 2.0

Maggot

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood"
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jul 27, 2007
    Virginia
    Im looking at doing a trade for one but dont find it on the website. Owner says if unfired except at the factory. 16 inch barrel and stock.

Anyone know if tis been discontinued, is it a keeper? What price would be fair.

I think the only full rifle they did with that name was a limited release in a greyish "Reardon oxide" color. It should be marked on the handguard and dust cover if it is. No idea on actual value as the limited stuff seems to wildly fluctuate on what someone will pay for it.

Most likely what you are being offered is an "Ultimate upper" kit that is assembled on a Larue billet lower.

Most likely what you are being offered is an "Ultimate upper" kit that is assembled on a Larue billet lower.
    Thats what it is. Reliability and wuality? A reasonable range of price.

The barrels are a crap shoot as to getting a good or bad one. The upper/handguard is a great accuracy oriented design.

If you tried to piece a whole rifle together now from them it would cost about $2000 assuming they had lowers in stock. The assembled upper is now $1300. I can't say they are worth what they ask now.

6-ish years ago the full UU kit that had everything but the lower were $792 and the lower was $199, they were a great value then.

They did (past tense) make a Stealth 2.0, I have one. They have an 18" barrel. Well, at least mine does.
    It also has a KeyMod rail, as it was built back before the plague when the KeyMod / M-Lok war had yet to be decided.
    Just happened to stumble on this old thread when looking up their values...
    Mine (if you're wondering) is partial to Hornady TAP 75gr.

18' Steath 2.0 on tripod.JPG