• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

SOLD Radian Weapons Builder Kit 8.5"

RedBreast21

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Nov 24, 2020
Tennessee
I purchased a few of these to assemble a full complement of Radians in all of the various lengths, but have decided to reduce - rather than increase - my collection. I built one in 16" and it's the nicest fit and finish of any AR I own (KAC, LMT, LWRC, CMT, PRI, etc) except perhaps tied with the "High end" (OBR, PredatOBR) Larues. This would be the perfect 300BLK host or a shorty 5.56.

I also have (for an extra charge, we can talk about pricing) the enhanced Radian BCG, the "correct" Model 1 PWS Enhanced Buffer Tube kit, and the PWS H2 buffer. I will make those available to the buyer first before selling them to anyone else.

This is brand new in the box. $999 $949 shipped CONUS only. No trades, thank you.

Image 6.jpeg

Last edited: