• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Radian Weapons ordering issue

TexPatriot

Two Star General
Minuteman
Jul 20, 2020
Anyone ever have any issues ordering from Radian Weapons? I ordered two 45 degree safety selectors but when I hit the Complete the purchase button a flag popped up and instead of saying Order Complete or Thank you for your order it said Order could not be completed and to call Support with an order # they supplied.

I backtracked from the Check Out page to the original page I ordered the safety from and saw an (out of stock) message with a Notify me when back in stock link that wasn't there when I first opened the page because I looked.
Anyway, I thought Oh, well, I guess thats why the order didn't go through.

I checked my bank account a few hours later, however, and saw where Radian had charged the $77.90 cost from my bank. I called Support and it went to a recording saying I can visit their website. I went to their Facebook page and left a message with the # they assigned me and a contact number. I haven't heard back. That was yesterday on Good Friday so it might be everyone is off for Easter.

Anyone ever had any similar experiences with Radian?

Last edited:
I’ve had similar issues with other websites but not radian directly. It’s probably a pre authorization and will fall off in a couple of days. Super annoying especially if you used a debit card since it holds up funds.

Reactions: TexPatriot
I'd bet a snafu... and I'd bet Radian will set it straight.

Lots of companies make mistakes.
A week ago I tried to order some of the new Lancer 5.56 Gen II mags, and the order wouldn't go through ( numerous attempts )
I called on the next working day... and was told my state has a 30rd mag ban.

Completely not true. My state tried, and it was shot down. Many months ago.
I asked them to call me back after checking with his manager.... nope nothing ever happened.

Please let us know what Radian says.

Reactions: TexPatriot