• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Raging fatso gets blasted.

lonegunman762x51

MSgt USAF ret.
Minuteman
Apr 8, 2011
Pacific Northwest

In the latest woke-a-doke episode a 16y/o 400 pounder with a knife who was stabbing people got shot and killed by a cop trying to stop her from killing someone because they ate her Pop Tart. A 400 pounder of any age is dangerous, especially with a knife and in a screaming rage. Naturally, lame stream leftist media edits out the knife and forgets to report anything about the knife to their minions.

Why doesn't anyone ask BLM why they cannot mind? What is it about their drug addled brains that prevents them from complying with instructions from any authority figure? They cannot mind in school, day care, juvenile detention facilities, jail county lock up or prison. Why? Are they that stupid? I know my answer. Apparently, Shamu was a baby according to screaming bystanders. They of course did nothing to stop her from attacking people and they called the cops but once the cops aired her giant ass out,,,,,,,,they was mad.

What is wrong with these idiots, seriously? They can comply with the instructions to get food stamps. They can comply with instructions for Chapter 8 housing. They have zero issues getting signed up for Medicaid. Free school lunches, no problemo. Free yearbooks, free athletic gear to almost play sports in school, they can comply and even show up on time for free air Jordan's. Free cell phones, they can wait in line for hours with no issues. Free utilities, no problem they can ride the bus all day and wait all night. Any form of welfare gets instant compliance from these elite citizens.

But offer them a job and they riot. Catch them slinging dope, robbing, raping or killing and they are so mad at you for arresting them that they wanna fight tot the death.

Stabbing over a poptart? That is next level fatassness. The heifer was a threat to the public and rightfully put down.

What is wrong with these idiots, seriously? They can comply with the instructions to get food stamps. They can comply with instructions for Chapter 8 housing. They have zero issues getting signed up for Medicaid. Free school lunches, no problemo. Free yearbooks, free athletic gear to almost play sports in school, they can comply and even show up on time for free air Jordan's. Free cell phones,

Pretty sure these agencies have employees to "assist" with the paperwork.

A number of the problem children are "crack babies".... grown up.

They have more in common with the blood diamond child soldiers than they do with the rest of us.
No remorse, no conscience, no empathy, nothing but a lifestyle like a shark feeding. A mindless thing moving from meal to meal, kill n eat, move on.

My ex, once remarried, adopted a crack baby... when this child likes you, it's a wonderful thing. When this child decides to act out, or take what she wants, because she wants it then, she reminds me of Taliban mean approaching atrocity.
Lots of "time out" with screaming kicking tantrum, broken furniture, and holes in walls. Required home schooling, public school wouldn't keep her after her second explosion there.

There are now adult crack babies who have raised a second generation of themselves, and, they can be Taliban vicious in a half second.

Makes me wonder what big girl/w knife was...... and... was raised by.

vr

A number of the problem children are "crack babies".... grown up.

They have more in common with the blood diamond child soldiers than they do with the rest of us.
No remorse, no conscience, no empathy, nothing but a lifestyle like a shark feeding. A mindless thing moving from meal to meal, kill n eat, move on.

My ex, once remarried, adopted a crack baby... when this child likes you, it's a wonderful thing. When this child decides to act out, or take what she wants, because she wants it then, she reminds me of Taliban mean approaching atrocity.
Lots of "time out" with screaming kicking tantrum, broken furniture, and holes in walls. Required home schooling, public school wouldn't keep her after her second explosion there.

There are now adult crack babies who have raised a second generation of themselves, and, they can be Taliban vicious in a half second.

Makes me wonder what big girl/w knife was...... and... was raised by.

vr
Ive been saying the same for some time. You left out the fetal alcohol affected kids. Their not playing with the same deck we have.

Reactions: Maxwell
Oh C'mon man let's be reasonable here, it was 300 pounds and two pop tarts, quit exaggerating will yuh!!!
She be havin a bad day and shit, yo.

mB5OiwwcsPTiw.gif

Man the comments about why not tazer or some other non lethal response... I hope if I'm ever getting knifed to death that guy rolls up and runs a mozambique on them. Tazer my ass.

Reactions: Noob Sammich
What are the odds of that Officer rolling up within seconds to save that girls life, he was her angel for sure that day. The Town better give him a medal for that.

Ive been saying the same for some time. You left out the fetal alcohol affected kids. Their not playing with the same deck we have.
The ones with wide apart eyes. Its like 4 fingers between the eyes when the parents drank too much...

And of course the "brains rotted out and ruined by brown-brown and other really bad drugs" part.

when that officer showed up everybody should have stopped what they were doing. BUT because the animals are trained to NOT respect the police they just keep carrying on and well..... here you go....

A neighbors view...

Neighbor with footage of Ma'Khia Bryant shooting: 'The video ...

https://www.foxnews.com › media › neighbor-with-foota...

1 day ago — Neighbor with footage of Ma'Khia Bryant shooting: Officer 'did what he thought was best'. Donavon Brinson, who captured footage of the fatal ...

The media spin:

I promise you if it was one of the delicate media types backed up against that car about to get shanked to death, they’d have yelled to that cop alright, but it would have been more like “keep shooting!!”

I heard it was over who was going to clean what in the house. Isn't a stabbing how everyone divvies up household chores?
That how I'm raising my kid, so far I've won every engagement. Maybe things will start changing after her third birthday, I better start training.

Reactions: oneshot86
The Mrs. taught in the ghetto / urban area for 5-6 years. The stories & challenges were like nothing I ever experienced. Between the guns coming into school, drugs, teenage pregnancies, gangs, & fighting she finally had to find a better district. On a bright note she was able to get about 6 students out and on a good path in life. On the sad note, a number of students were killed in gang fights.

Maxwell

I'll give you my thoughts on this, and George Floyd, and all the other high profile cop kills black male .............

I grew up in the 60's and 70's.......yes there were times when we didn't like the police, but we did respect the fact that they were the police, and they had a job to do. Back in the day, a HP would pour out your beer, and see that you got home safe.

We respected the city cop, the Sheriff, the Highway Patrol.............that was the way we were raised..............respect the police.

That hasn't been taught in some families for decades................

A solution to the problems today..........a cop tells you to do something do it........pretty fucking simple.........., obey commands, don't resist......if you haven't done anything wrong, and have no warrants for your arrest, you will be on your way in a short time.......

Any thing else may get you shot............WTF do these people not understand this..............

Now she weighs 300lbs. + 124gr. X 4 or
300lb. 1.134 ounces

It's like trying to guess the weight of a wild hog. When they get that big, you can be off by 100 lbs. easy.
You forgot to allow for the weight of the breath that left the body.

300 lb, 1.134 0z -,00006 grams.

But but...her mom was on the news saying her daughter was, and I quote, "..a prophet of peace...!!!!"

Prophet of pie maybe

Some of the talking muppets on the TV talking about how the cop should have shot a warning shot in the air to "distract" her.

In my mind I am like, "..this huge human is moving all of her body weight to swing that arm and stick that person in the face with that butcher knife. Trying to "distract" that person with that amount of momentum is like trying to stop a fucking semi-truck with a snowball. Aint nothing gonna stop that amount of momentum."

Some of the talking muppets on the TV talking about how the cop should have shot a warning shot in the air to "distract" her.

In my mind I am like, "..this huge human is moving all of her body weight to swing that arm and stick that person in the face with that butcher knife. Trying to "distract" that person with that amount of momentum is like trying to stop a fucking semi-truck with a snowball. Aint nothing gonna stop that amount of momentum."

Maybe a dinner bell?