• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Joebill

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jul 16, 2012
Arkansas
I am about to finish a PCC build. Was thinking about getting a RMR with green triangle. What are you using?

The question you need to ask yourself is what is the role and distance your shooting ?? For me I prefer a full size RDS, easier to acquire a target and most are zeroed at 25 and some at 50 yds.

It’s just a fun gun and 50 yards would be max distance. The better question is do you find a specific size POA like 6 moa more efficient at getting POA and target together? I can see where a full size RDS would be preferable.

My competition PCC rifle has a C-More with a 4MOA dot. It is very fast. I have messed around with Aimpoint, Vortex RDO as well as LVPO and the fastest for me is the C-More followed closely by a holosun.

I am old and half blind. I love the Holosun 510C but the dot is too small (for me) for USPSA PCC. I am now using a 6 MOA Alpha as the main dot and a 6 MOA Viper at a 45 degree offset for hard left side leans. My steel challenge 22 rifle has an 8 MOA C-More. Ask 10 shooters and you will get 10 different answers. That said, there are some damn fine GM shooters using 2 MOA dots for everything. When they want bigger and brighter they turn the brightness up until the dot "blooms".

This really helps thanks for the information. The C-More looks good. I like the fact I could change the size dot as my eyes get worse.

Just ordered a Holosun 515ct for my Stribog. Was trying to hold out for a good deal on an EOTech but got impatient.

Vortex is the optics company you seek. They have lots of options and the best warranty if you somehow break it.

I went with a Primary Arms microdot and I love it. May explore a Holosun or Aimpoint eventually but I dig microdot, especially for the price.
20200520_070722.jpg

I use this....red or green but it's a prism scope etched onto the glass. I don't even turn it on most of the time. Works well even if you have glasses.