• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Recommendation on tactical QB sleeve for matches

mdesign

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Nov 2, 2004
Nebraska
I see a number of precision rifles shooters wearing a range card on their arms to reference dial up settings. Is there a brand/style that is recommended?

I bought mine off Amazon - meant for football or baseball. Trim down 3x5 cards to fit

Don’t do this.^^^. For a couple more dollars buy the sunrise. It is made for 3x5 cards. Has a clear window and you can lift it for another window underneath. It is a good solid piece of kit. I’ve had mine several years and it has held up well. When I ordered it I told the owner I was trying to make a couple small rear bags, and he actually took the time to talk to me about how to do it, and then sent me some scrap material that he had for free! Great guy, helping other shooters and the community. Only way to go, unless you order that thing off amazon that was made in China.

Sunrise for me..... after a few Nike and UA bands-which were shit
I just looked at the Amageddon Gear band....it looks slick...unfortunately, I shoot in the rain a lot and I prefer/need a covered card pouch.

Last edited:
Looked at the Sunrise site and see there is the original design with straps and the new style G2 without. Is this just a matter of personal preference or is there an application/use the gives the nod to one or the other?

Yea, I have tried both and the newer style is nicer IMO, its bungee vs a strap. Your arm is not the same diameter and you may need to slide the board around so the bungie keeps everything cinched tight instead of flopping around or unable to move due to strap being too tight. I only have a few matches using the G2, and kick myself for not getting one sooner.