• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Remington now open to be sued by sandyhook families

Except Remington's attorneys are on retainers.
They get paid either way.
By the way, doesn't Freedom Group own Remington? If so, they've already paved the way for the lawsuit!

Remington should counter-sue these cunts.

I've never seen Remington, or any other gun maker, advertise on television, let alone market their guns as military type weapons.
On the other hand Chrysler constantly runs ads for Charger and Challenger that portray them as high power muscle cars, and those do appeal to kids. Is Chrysler going to be the next lawsuit victim?

I've never seen Remington, or any other gun maker, advertise on television, let alone market their guns as military type weapons.
On the other hand Chrysler constantly runs ads for Charger and Challenger that portray them as high power muscle cars, and those do appeal to kids. Is Chrysler going to be the next lawsuit victim?
That will never happen as the dems are in bed with the UAW.

Reactions: oneshot86
In the Remington case it is not about design, safety features, inherent dangerous situation that a reasonable person should have known about......its based on the court saying they marketed the rifle in a way that was reckless and enticed kids to misuse the product.
Kind of like auto manufacturers making commercials for their high performance cars showing them drifting, driving at high speeds, etc (all the while small print at the bottom saying "closed track, professional driver). I'm not really looking at suing anyone, I'm just pointing out that the argument for one works perfectly for other products as well. If everyone hit by a kid in a Mustang sued Ford and their dealerships, how long before Ford would be forced to close shop

Kind of like auto manufacturers making commercials for their high performance cars showing them drifting, driving at high speeds, etc (all the while small print at the bottom saying "closed track, professional driver). I'm not really looking at suing anyone, I'm just pointing out that the argument for one works perfectly for other products as well. If everyone hit by a kid in a Mustang sued Ford and their dealerships, how long before Ford would be forced to close shop

Liberal arguments need neither make sense nor be without hypocrisy.

I've only seen hunting rifle commercials.... I've never seen an AR-15/10 commercial of any kind.... from ANY manufacturer.

Hey Remington gives me a boner, back off!

You just got to buy the old ones and "tweak" them slightly.

Nice job. Spotter yelling "hit"... please.... :LOL:

They always have those little fine print messages on the bottom of the screen "Professional driver on closed course, do not attempt." as their get out of lawsuit jail free card.

I'm fine with them suing Remington again, I want this to go SCOTUS level and get a real decision all while showing the fence sitting Americans the liberal agenda to usurp laws and the Constitution via the courts.

What marketing?

Kids dont read Field and Stream nor American Rifleman today.

Kids learn about guns from Fortnite. I hear them yelling get the RPG, I have a SCAR, Remongtons exposure to kids is nill.

This will be a test of how far we have moved into Newspeak.
That is a very interesting point. If they are allowed to continue their lawsuit, the content of the advertising will have to come into view. That's when big Hollywood will have to account for their reckless advertising about guns. All the news outlets should be held accountable too!

That is a very interesting point. If they are allowed to continue their lawsuit, the content of the advertising will have to come into view. That's when big Hollywood will have to account for their reckless advertising about guns. All the news outlets should be held accountable too!
Hollywood doesn't have shit on Silicon Valley in that arena. They're another liberal golden child though, bought and paid for every election cycle.

Blood from a stone since they're already facing bankruptcy, have at it.

Makes me sick how any parent can put a price on their child's life. If my kids got killed, no amount of money on the planet will bring them back to me.

If we are smart, we will the play the games they play!