• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Rifle Scopes Revic Optics Launches new Website

SHLowlight

HMFIC Damage Controller
Staff member
Commercial Supporter
Jul 24, 2001
Colorado
Revic Optics Launches New Website

Cody, WY – August 10, 2017 – Following the official launch of the PMR 428 riflescope, Revic Optics has launched its full website. Not only will you find complete product details on their revolutionary new riflescope, but you also get to know more about Revic Optics and the guiding principles behind this new company.

Under the “Research” tab (http://www.revicoptics.com/research/), you will be guided through every core element of the Revic Optics mission statement. From how we develop products, determine pricing and why Revic Optics is going directly to the consumer, instead of through traditional distribution.

The new Revic Optics website sets a new precedence in transparency within the sport optics industry. To find out more, go to www.revicoptics.com.

About Revic Optics: Revic develops products with performance in mind, not price targets. We partner with the world’s premium original equipment manufacturers to build products with exceptional quality and value. To guarantee quality, we test and inspect each product in our facility—it's the ultimate in Quality Control. This is our formula for keeping costs low and quality and performance high. We sell directly to the consumer to eliminate the middleman markup that's become the sporting optics industry standard. To find out more, visit www.revicoptics.com.

Revic_Vert_4c.jpg

Frank, you know what ballistic engine they use? I didnt see it on the site.

What has me really excited about this is that someone has finally brought to market a HUD inside the scope. its only a matter of time now before we are able to view and link to the kestrel and get our solutions at a fraction of the cost of say the RAPTAR. at that point, it will be cheating.

It's their software, I am sure it's pretty typical to whatever they use in their other products as Gunwerks offers products with matching software

Pretty sure it's 3DOF like most Apps

I really like on the bottom of the products page how they throw their scope up against the other major players for you to see in one easy spot. They seem to be very forthcoming and I like that openness. Lets hope it continues once they are out on the street for awhile.

I couldn't find it, are they going to have a MIL reticle or only moa ? I've been waiting on this before buying a AMG

I was wondering where he went. Looking at their pictures, it looks like Andy Schaefer is also involved. That's a good thing.

Once they get a mrad version going, I am definitely interested.

ILya

I was wondering where he went. Looking at their pictures, it looks like Andy Schaefer is also involved. That's a good thing.

ILya

I spoke with Aaron from Revic back in July, he told me then that they will have a mil version available in January. Also, Revic offers Mil/Vets/LEO a 10% discount so nice to see them supporting the service community.

I spoke with Aaron from Revic back in July, he told me then that they will have a mil version available in January. Also, Revic offers Mil/Vets/LEO a 10% discount so nice to see them supporting the service community.

Figures I order my AMG, and they say there going to make a MIL version....

Looks like they got ahold of the gen ii Razor scope body and modified it to fit their needs

Figures I order my AMG, and they say there going to make a MIL version....

The Revic and the AMG are two very different scopes and there is no guarantee the Mil version will be available when they say, this is a brand new scope and I expect there to be delays. Be happy with your AMG until the Revic is proven - the team that is putting the Revic together has an amazing track record in the industry so I expect this scope to be everything they say it's going to be, it's not for everyone but for what it is I am really intrigued by it.

I saw and looked through one this summer in Cody,Wy. The display in the scope was a lot of information to process, while trying to focus on the reticle. It did subtract from the field of view at the top. No rangefinder inside. It did peak my interest. The reticle was hunting oriented. Aaron did seam receptive to feedback about adding a Christmas tree reticle to the scope for PRS/ Long range shooting.

Bottom line, It's sweet and is along the lines of the Gen2 razor but better in the technology department. (Obviously)

Last edited:
I’m a life member at the Cody Gun Club, so I run into the Gunwerks crew every so often. Good guys and the scope definitely got my attention.

ILya

I'm relatively new to the game....I tried googling it but came up with nothing....who is Andy Schaefer? I know Chris Thomas is from Premiere....

I'm always interested to see how the best minds navigate their fields.....this strikes me as a sort of dream team project, just looking to confirm or disprove that gut feeling.

Last edited:
I'm relatively new to the game....I tried googling it but came up with nothing....who is Andy Schaefer? I know Chris Thomas is from Premiere....

I'm always interested to see how the best minds navigate their fields.....this strikes me as a sort of dream team project, just looking to confirm or disprove that gut feeling.

Andy did a lot of optomechanical design at Optronika. He is a bright guy with a lot of experience in the high end riflescope world.

ILya