• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Ridgeline Defense RD-15 LPR

Well, I received an email from Ridgeline Defense an hour ago that my wait list # for this rifle came up. FYI, I signed up to get on the wait list around two months ago. I think I will be passing on it for now, so good news for the next person I guess. I really wish I had a crystal ball as to where the 6mm MAX and / or the 6 ARC will be in two years.
Also, since Geissele was awarded the contract for the 6.5 Creed sniper variant. I believe they are currently still competing for the Assaulter variant but it has yet to be awarded. The mil requirement was 1 MOA. They test every rifle that ships and the first 50 tested an overall average of .56 MOA. With that kind of accuracy out of a cold hammer forged chrome line barrel, maybe some day we will see a Geissele, Ridgeline Defense spec'ed barrel in .223 Wylde, 6mm MAX and or 6 ARC for the added barrel longevity.

Last edited:
I really wish I had a crystal ball as to where the 6mm MAX and/ orthe 6 ARC will be in two years.

I've come to terms that if I EVER am going to get into a non-.223 small-frame AR, I won't be the one to build; it would have to be done by these guys built in this fashion.
Lord knows I need another .223 DMR-style gun like another hole in the head but damn if it ain't tempting. Wish Proof offered this barrel spec as an option...

Saw that these went live on the site this morning and placed an order for one. Watched the BTO podcast and this rifle checks a lot of boxes for me. Looking forward to sending some rounds with it!

Reactions: kthomas
Screenshot_20240601_121119_Instagram.jpg