• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

RND Manufacturing, Edge

Re: RND Manufacturing, Edge

I've tried off and on to contact them over the last two yrs. I have never been able to talk to anyone, have a call returned, or an email answered. I hope you have better luck.

Really? I was going to say the exact opposite, but maybe I am using a different email then what is listed on their site. I have contacted them several times and always had a fast reply from Lloyd. I will check on that.

I have shot many of his rifles.Great shooters and accurate.His new 50 is bad ass!Leave him a message and he always returns your calls.
S7300584.jpg

S7300585.jpg

S7300587.jpg

S7300588.jpg

you got that out of HALO didnt you?! Looks just like the video game rifle! haha

Cool though. enjoy it

Bet that bipod shows big as sh*t w/ the scope on 3 power? Freakin sick rifle man!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: COURAGEWOLF</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Looks like it could go for some kinda carry handle damn </div></div>

Looks like it has one to me.

...JimmyM40a2 was the only person who seemed to have anything to say when I asked this a while back...as here, he didn't say all that much...

...not much info out there on these rifles...the end users are not much into internet chat forums...

...I did not have all that much trouble getting in touch with Lloyd...

...although he did not return any calls, he did often answer the phone and was willing to spend a great deal of time going over my order...

...he also responed to all emails when things got to that point...

...the user has not received the rifle yet, and I no longer have contact with him anyway, so I will not be able to give a more detailed report on the rifle than Jimmy has...

...there are reports of various RND rifles shooting into less than 1 MOA @ 1000yds, although I have not seen anything to verifie that...