• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

WTB RRS SC-LR

Wanting To Buy
Same. I just want a small clamp. Their shipping is just stupid. $25 for something that weighs that much is borderline gouging.
Nothing borderline about it. It's a straight rip off. If you just want a QR clamp for ARCA, and don't care about the dual clamp with the picatinny rail option, gray ops CNC is a good option.

Actually if you email them about shipping being outrageous, they would adjust it for your order to something very reasonable. It worked for me.

Actually if you email them about shipping being outrageous, they would adjust it for your order to something very reasonable. It worked for me.
That’s interesting, but it just makes it seem like more of a rip off frankly. If they can adjust the shipping for a customer who calls and complains then why are they overcharging to begin with?

They had something similar a while back when I was on their site. If I remember correctly once things were actually added to your cart the actual shipping was reasonable. I do remember choking when I saw that freight charge though...

They had something similar a while back when I was on their site. If I remember correctly once things were actually added to your cart the actual shipping was reasonable. I do remember choking when I saw that freight charge though...
I think it is a default shipping for their other larger product like tripod systems. Agree though they should improve their website ordering to have multiple shipping options, etc...